Author Topic: Create An Episode [New]  (Read 4695 times)

TalesFromTheDeep

Create An Episode [New]
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:09:33 pm »
I didnt want to bump the other "Make your own episode" thread.

So I'll start

1. The Next Boat Home/Construction Problems

The Next Boat Home : Spongebob accidentaly ends up at Rock Bottom again and tries every type of transportation to get home, eventually he gives up and discovers he never really left Bikini Bottom the whole time.

Construction Problems : An inside look at how difficult it was to build the Rusty Krab/Krusty Krab.

Sb129

Re: Create An Episode [New]
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 05:58:39 pm »
Vampire Squid/ Friends Forever:
Vampire Squid- Squidward is bitten by a vampire squid & turns into one, Spongebob & Mr. Krabs need to find the antedote quick!
Friends Forever- Sandy asks Spongebob & Patrick of how they met & became friends so Spongebob tells the story up until they met Squidward, "which is a story for another time" Spongebob says.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:00:10 pm by Sb129 »

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:14:12 am »
Snail Reunion/New Student Whale

Snail Reunion- Gary's parents come to Bikini Bottom and stay while SpongeBob takes care of them.

New Student Whale- There's a new student in Mrs. Puff's Boating School class with SpongeBob, and her name is Pearl Krabs.  And she turns out to be a better driver than Spongebob, who gets jealous.

TalesFromTheDeep

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 08:12:15 am »
College Chaos (1-Hour Movie) : Spongebob goes to college, only to find out that it's not as fun as it looks.....

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:59:37 am »
LandBob/I hate Krabby Patties!:

LandBob: SpongeBob is again challenged to go on land, but this time by Larry the Lobster.

I hate Krabby Patties!: One day, Patrick suddenly realizes he hates Krabby Patties, and he stops eating them.

Get in jail! (30 minutes):

While going on a "road trip", SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward get pulled over for speeding. The cop tells them to never do it again, or they'll get arrested. SpongeBob continues speeding, and the 3 get arrested.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3