Author Topic: Once Bitten Discussion  (Read 8271 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Once Bitten Discussion
« on: September 30, 2006, 12:20:24 pm »
Ok, saw the end of the episode. Luckily, I recorded it so I'll see it later :)

Tell me what you guys thought about the episode

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Re: Once Bitten Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 07:47:33 pm »
I liked it a lot better than last week's;  a little fast-paced, but a fairly good episode. I liked the news report part due to the fact that it contained the Realistic Fish Head. Did anyone notice both Perch Perkins and the Dr. Fish turned orange for this episode?

patrick2403

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 05:56:47 am »
I really liked this episode. It's one of the best of Season 4. Yeah, the purple doctor fish turned orange. That's wierd.

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 08:04:34 am »
Yeah, I noticed that. 

Average season four to me.  I liked New Leaf better.  One thing: Patrick was speaking like he did in Patrick SmartPants, really intelligently and such.  It bothered me, because he used words I didn't know.  >:(

I didn't like the ending.  The doctor's expression when he was saying "it's just a myth" and he smiled and got dimples, that scared me.  And when Gary bit Mr. Krabs at the end for an episode-ender, that seemed to be going off of how FOP does it too much for me. 

Sb129

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 11:05:59 am »
Patrick was waaaaaaaaaaaaay to smart.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 11:50:41 am »
Yeah, I noticed that. 

Average season four to me.  I liked New Leaf better.  One thing: Patrick was speaking like he did in Patrick SmartPants, really intelligently and such.  It bothered me, because he used words I didn't know.  >:(

I didn't like the ending.  The doctor's expression when he was saying "it's just a myth" and he smiled and got dimples, that scared me.  And when Gary bit Mr. Krabs at the end for an episode-ender, that seemed to be going off of how FOP does it too much for me. 
Yah, the Mr. Krabs getting bit part did seem a little weird, mainly because he was only in the episode for about 2 minutes.

Sb129

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 01:56:01 pm »
It didn't seem FOP-ish, FOP endings always have a joke from the middle or beginning at the end. :P

bub1028

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 02:04:21 pm »
It didn't seem FOP-ish, FOP endings always have a joke from the middle or beginning at the end. :P
And tell me what you would call Once Bitten then?

Sb129

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 02:17:57 pm »
I wouldn't call getting bitten on the butt a joke since that's what the whole episode was about.

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 03:08:54 pm »
FOP sometimes does that...

Besides, I'm referring to the fact that SpongeBob almost NEVER has something like that, whereas FOP usually about 90% of the time does.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 07:34:09 am »
i liked this one. yeas, i noticed patricks smartness, and the color of dr. fish. i hated the ending. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too stupid. BUT OTHERWISE, this was okay. 8.8/10

Sage

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 10:44:05 am »
I missed Once Bitten.  Does anybody know when it will be on again.  I searched for it both on this site and on by cable box and it is not listed at least for the next 2 weeks.  However it's companion, The New Leaf is listed with Chimps Ahoy.  Is Chimps supposed to be Once Bitten.  On the weekly schedule here whenever it listed The New Leaf and Chimps Ahoy it showed Chimps Ahoy with a '?'.

patrick2403

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 11:57:01 am »
"New Leaf" and "Once Bitten" are being shown together in regular rotation. When "New Leaf" first premiered it was paired with "Patrick SmartPants." I don't know why they have "Chimps Ahoy" listed. I watched "New Leaf" last week at 5:00 and "Once Bitten" was shown with it.

Arkei

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 04:37:33 pm »
I liked the episode alot! Also, people can change color in the world of SB! After all, Patrick's rock changes shape every episode!

ti89titanium

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 07:30:03 pm »
Hm.

it was alright, though borrowing some ideas from I was a Teenage Gary and naming the Doctor Fish were things that dragged it down.