Author Topic: michael jackson  (Read 12571 times)

spongebobnet

michael jackson
« on: October 19, 2006, 01:34:54 pm »
child molester!!!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: michael jackson
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 01:35:33 pm »
No, he isn't.

spongey snail

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 02:40:31 pm »
He was found innocent.its people like u in the world who don't give him a chance on what is real and what is fantasy.

spongebobnet

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 02:46:42 pm »
i was joking for crying out load and how do you know he's innocent.The judge can't be right all the time.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 02:52:17 pm »
i was joking for crying out load and how do you know he's innocent.The judge can't be right all the time.
The judge doesn't decide...and who said I only think he is innocent because of what the jurry decided?

Chrono

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 03:00:51 pm »
lolz jamonit

spongebobnet

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 03:28:24 pm »
The judge doesn't decide...and who said I only think he is innocent because of what the jurry decided?
i was talkign to joey

spongey snail

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 03:54:21 pm »
well first off I don't think you were jokeing.He didn't have a child hood.that dosen't mean that he wants to molest kids.It was just a stupid rumor that was going around that ended up getting serious.It started off with two kids saying,"I don't like his music,I'm gonna say he molested me." They searched his home and took him to trial that lasted many many days.And he was found innocent.I think that means...he's innocent.And even with the trial being over,people still won't lay off of him.

(btw this might need to be moved to the debate den,idk)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:21:09 pm by Joey Ramone »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 04:31:07 pm »
I dont know if he is innocent or guity, but either way its none of my or anyone elses buisness.

but he is still fun to joke about sometimes..
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

spongebobnet

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 05:17:23 pm »
well first off I don't think you were jokeing.He didn't have a child hood.that dosen't mean that he wants to molest kids.It was just a stupid rumor that was going around that ended up getting serious.they searched his home and took him to trial that lasted many many days.And he was found innocent.I think that means...he's innocent.And even with the trial being over,people still won't lay off of him.

(btw this might need to be moved to the debate den,idk)
you actually believe people.Who cares of what the people think.They didn't see it anyways.I was joking again

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 06:23:43 pm »
If you were joking, wouldn't you have a *sarcasm* tag or :P or something along those lines?

I see nothing that shows you were joking =\

Chrono

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 07:01:05 pm »
If you were joking, wouldn't you have a *sarcasm* tag or :P or something along those lines?

I see nothing that shows you were joking =\
Neither do I. Sbnet, your fallin down the foodchain...

spongey snail

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 08:07:11 pm »
she's saying shes jokeing because she can't come up with a come back or a reasonable argument.

bub1028

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 08:31:42 am »
Yeah, I think he's innocent, but as Rachel said, it's still fun to mess with that...

spongebobnet

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 12:14:43 pm »
she's saying shes jokeing because she can't come up with a come back or a reasonable argument.
i'm going to tell you the truth.My conscience mind told me not to put that.I always believe my  mind.I don't know but my conscience made a terrible mistake.