Poll

Who is to blame for the major effects/contributions to Global Warming?

China
America
Europe
Asia
Other (say WHO in your post)

Author Topic: Global Warming -Who's to blame?  (Read 28480 times)

carterhawk

Re: Global Warming -Who's to blame?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 11:35:07 pm »
My science teacher said that if we don't do nothignabout global warming then our planet is going to turn into Venus.

I think we have to much water for that to happen....

spongebobnet

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 11:58:36 am »
My science teacher said that if we don't do nothignabout global warming then our planet is going to turn into Venus.

No, but the pollution in the atmosphere.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 01:31:40 pm »

No, but the pollution in the atmosphere.

You have hardly any knowlage of science...and your teacher must be someone off the street if they said that.
Venus has NO WATER, NO POLLUTION.
It has an acidic atmpsphere due to volcanic activity...that is a form of pollution...but it is compleatly different to our form of pollution.
Therefor, it won't happen.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

spongebobnet

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 01:51:28 pm »
She said something about the cloads of Venus.I think I messed up her words wrong.I think she was refering to water and she kept saying that we have little water left and the more we take long hours in the bath the more pollution we cause.Something like that.Just forgoet all I said before anything horrible happens.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 03:21:16 pm »
She said something about the cloads of Venus.I think I messed up her words wrong.I think she was refering to water and she kept saying that we have little water left and the more we take long hours in the bath the more pollution we cause.Something like that.Just forgoet all I said before anything horrible happens.

Uhm. Taking a bubblebath is not polluting. And we have the same amount of water no matter what happens. We have the same amount of water and the same water that was used when the dinosaurs were around. And yes it makes your water bill go up, but your not wasting it....

And unless all the water from the earth was gone, we would never end up like Venus. You know nothing about science..

The only problem we would have is the Icecaps and thing melting and then the whole world overflows..like a bad toilet clog.. lol

but sersiously, if that happened, Florida, New Orleans, parts of Texas and other places would be underwater. We would probably have more Tsnumais or Hurricanes as well because of it being so warm and so much more water.

Anywho...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 03:23:41 pm by DiE HaRrD PuNk »
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

spongebobnet

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 04:15:45 pm »

Uhm. Taking a bubblebath is not polluting. And we have the same amount of water no matter what happens. We have the same amount of water and the same water that was used when the dinosaurs were around. And yes it makes your water bill go up, but your not wasting it....

And unless all the water from the earth was gone, we would never end up like Venus. You know nothing about science..

The only problem we would have is the Icecaps and thing melting and then the whole world overflows..like a bad toilet clog.. lol

but sersiously, if that happened, Florida, New Orleans, parts of Texas and other places would be underwater. We would probably have more Tsnumais or Hurricanes as well because of it being so warm and so much more water.

Anywho...
My teacher gave me the wrong information and my classmates believe her.They are at the same level I am in. :P We know nada :(

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 06:00:04 pm »

Anywho...
My teacher gave me the wrong information and my classmates believe her.They are at the same level I am in. :P We know nada :(
Yes, that is a reason why home school is better. You can actually do things for yourself and do research, not learn from a P.C. textbooks from 1942.

spongebobnet

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 06:06:48 pm »
And she even told us that she teaches teachers >:( and that she was chosen for something for astronomers!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 06:10:12 pm by spongebobnet »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 05:15:36 am »
And she even told us that she teaches teachers >:( and that she was chosen for something for astronomers!

For some odd reason you're making me feel sleepy.
I studied everything at home even though I was at a public school....I got put into the 'lower-level' group for some reason...and i wound up getting top marks.

STUDY FOR YOURSELF, you shouldn't just rely on school for learning.  :rolleyes:

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 09:06:30 am »

I studied everything at home even though I was at a public school....I got put into the 'lower-level' group for some reason...and i wound up getting top marks.

I only get learnt at school...
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 01:36:21 pm »

I only get learnt at school...

You should try doing some reasearch on the internet on something and compair it to what you learn in school....

You will find that 50% of the stuff they teach you at GCSE is a load of bullcrap.

spongebobnet

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 04:12:17 pm »
So,they spent all their money in school so the child won't learn anything.Bunch of crap.They give bad education there,it's mostly kids talking and not doing work(which is kinda cool :P)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 12:22:21 am »
So,they spent all their money in school so the child won't learn anything.Bunch of crap.They give bad education there,it's mostly kids talking and not doing work(which is kinda cool :P)

........your post made no sence at all.

DICTIONARY, ENGLISH CLASS. Those are the only two things you need in life.

spongebobnet

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 06:39:43 am »
yes it did.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 08:12:41 am »
yes it did.

No, it didn't.
You merged 2 sentances to make one...which makes no sence, since the structure of your post has been based around merging of sentances it makes it difficult to read and understand.
You cannot reply to a message you do not understand.
I suggest you listen in English class.
I mean, how old are you!?