Author Topic: I Love MCR New Album!!  (Read 26785 times)

Patback399

Re: I Love MCR New Album!!
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 08:29:11 am »
I can not WAIT until Saturday.  It's only going to be my second concert... and Taking Back Sunday and Linkin Park will be there, but WAY more importantly, MCR.  I can't freakin' wait.

What, are there going to be free hot dogs or something?
Of course.  The highlight of the whole dolphin noise night... the imaginary free hot dogs that don't exist just to attract the mindless retards that are too blissfully unaware enough to know that one of the greatest bands is on the stage at the time.

The Beatles are gonna be there?!

So many questions! Can Paul and Ringo pull it off without their deceased comrades? Who will play guitar? Will Yoko have a part?
XD You're hilarious... I'm ttly rotflmfao right now!!!!!!!!!

O_o

Oh, stop it! You give me too much credit! Please!

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2007, 08:29:18 am »
Suggest rap music and I will break you.
Irrelevant to anything.

Goth, Rock, Punk and Emo music (next to classical) is the only real music with meaning.

I never knew you could be so close-minded about music. You can't just say that 4 genres are the only genres that mean anything. It doesn't make sense. It's a WHOLE category of music. All of those bands/artists have no meaning to their music?

By the way, we were only saying earlier that My Chemical Romance sucks not all Goth. Rock. Punk, and emo.

Then I suppose I'll see you by the free hot dog stand.  And you need to listen to better music, my friend.
So, now you know what patback listens to? Let me answer that. No, you don't.
Let me answer that.  If you took the time to actually look at the quote, it wasn't directing to Patback.  It was directing to Rocko.  Please double-check next time.
Oops, that was my mistake. Well, please make a valid point next time.
All Time

Weekly

bub1028

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:27 am »
Suggest rap music and I will break you.
Irrelevant to anything.

Goth, Rock, Punk and Emo music (next to classical) is the only real music with meaning.

I never knew you could be so close-minded about music. You can't just say that 4 genres are the only genres that mean anything. It doesn't make sense. It's a WHOLE category of music. All of those bands/artists have no meaning to their music?

By the way, we were only saying earlier that My Chemical Romance sucks not all Goth. Rock. Punk, and emo.

Then I suppose I'll see you by the free hot dog stand.  And you need to listen to better music, my friend.
So, now you know what patback listens to? Let me answer that. No, you don't.
Let me answer that.  If you took the time to actually look at the quote, it wasn't directing to Patback.  It was directing to Rocko.  Please double-check next time.
Oops, that was my mistake. Well, please make a valid point next time.
Valid point?  Who's been posting 20x in a topic called "I Love MCR New Album!!" with a viewpoint that they suck?

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 08:36:31 am »
Me
All Time

Weekly

bub1028

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:20 am »
Exactly.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 08:39:27 am »
I don't understand what you mean...
All Time

Weekly

bub1028

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2007, 08:41:03 am »
Then I won't encourage your staying in a topic made for people to talk about MCR & their new album when others crap it up by talking about extremely irrelevant things by explaining it to you.