Author Topic: This is stupid.  (Read 11466 times)

Wormy Lives#33;

This is stupid.
« on: November 10, 2006, 04:52:19 pm »
The #1 Spongebob is Karate Island.

About 7 of the top 10 episodes were season 4. I have nothing against it, but seriously. Are these rigged or are the people who voted just plain...er...newy? (I couldn't think of a better word :P)

BTW, if you want me to leave again, just say the word and I'm out for good.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 04:53:54 pm by Wormy Lives! »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: This is stupid.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 04:53:38 pm »
Yeah, season 4 episodes are not deserving of even being top 10, except maybe 1 or 2.

The list is rigged from the very start.

spongebobnet

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 05:13:38 pm »
I don't want you to leave wormy and yes that is stupid.

ernest310

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 05:36:35 pm »
It's tough to know the demographics of who voted and what they were thinking.

The only reason I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of season 4 episodes were in the top 10 is that they are fresh on people's minds.  I watch more season 4 than any other season, but that's because they are still new.  I still believe that the 3rd season is the best.

Thus, I think the timing has a lot to do with it.  I only saw part of the marathon, and I was very surprised to see "Once Bitten" in the 40's, far above many clearly superior episodes.

It seems like a no-brainer that "Krusty Krab Training Video" should be #1, because that's the general consensus--one even agreed upon by the show's producers, who wrote about it in the Complete 3rd Season DVD box set.

Wilytank

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 09:41:58 am »

About 7 of the top 10 episodes were season 4. I have nothing against it, but seriously. Are these rigged or are the people who voted just plain...er...newy? (I couldn't think of a better word :P)

You can't trust little kids.

A Secret String#33;

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 05:12:11 pm »
Rigged.

Ralphus

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 07:45:01 am »
I'm actually ecouraged in what i'm reading in this post.  The first thing i thought while I was watching the countdown was "this is great...only a few season 4 episodes" but when I returned from work, my daughters told me that there was a ton of season 4's in the top 10 I was distraught.  For a while I was thinking I had missed the boat.  The truth is that the dropoff from season 3 to 4 is monumental.  Someone said that the Spongebob Movie was the pivital moment and I couldn't agree more.  Seems that they're going toward more unimaginative storylines, trying to rely on shock value and focusing on the 10 and under audiance...and that new high pitched voice...ouch!!!  Nothing for the grown ups to enjoy anymore.
anyway...if all else fails we always have the first 3 seasons to watch over and over <_<

evol687

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 12:07:02 pm »
karate island should be banned from SB exsistence

bub1028

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 11:30:52 am »
YOU'RE... EFFING... KIDDING ME.  Karate Island... Number 1????? WTF???? This episode sucked more than the Best Day Ever!

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 06:31:45 pm »
YOU'RE... EFFING... KIDDING ME.  Karate Island... Number 1????? WTF???? This episode sucked more than the Best Day Ever!

Karate Island was ok, until the final part. Did All that glitters make the top 100? Nowthat would make me think it was rigged.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Wilytank

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 05:58:44 pm »
You can't trust little kids.

Dr.Pain

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 04:56:48 am »
Rigged.
You have to Admit that Episodes like Texas and Pizza Delivery are better.

Wilytank

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 01:53:11 pm »
Rigged.
You have to Admit that Episodes like Texas and Pizza Delivery are better.
exactly

Sb129

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 02:33:57 pm »

Karate Island was ok, until the final part. Did All that glitters make the top 100? Nowthat would make me think it was rigged.
Yep & in the top 10. :rolleyes:

bub1028

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 07:18:08 am »

OK.  I might give somebody that, even though I hated it.  Ok.  Not good.  Just OK.  There are a bunch of episodes that deserve WAY higher than Karate Island.  Band Geeks, Pizza Delivery, Club SpongeBob, ANYTHING but Karate Island.

aligirl

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 10:59:54 am »
I didn't vote for a single season 4 episode. And yes, it is VERY stupid that Karate Island was the best. I think I like Reef Blower (second episode) more.

Offline abney317

• Gary
    • View Profile
    • SpongeBuddy Mania
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 10:14:43 pm »
I though that was weird too.... it's terrible that people just vote for those because they probably didn't see them and they are new :\

Lapremavaria

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 03:07:26 pm »

The word. Okay, now get out of here.