Author Topic: Best Day Ever...  (Read 5275 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Best Day Ever...
« on: November 15, 2006, 02:37:07 pm »
The episode not marathon. What was it about? I caught the end and I was like "What the frack?"
I was cussing off at the TV for five minutes after it ended.

1. What the hell was the plotline?
2. Ugh. Is it just me, or is the voice even more high pitched than it was previously in season 4?
and third...
3. Why does Nick make such a big deal on basically below average new episodes?

I had to mute during the song so my ears wouldn't explode.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Best Day Ever...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 04:05:24 pm »
1. Spongebob is going to have the best day ever today! But there is only so many things that could go wrong to make it the worst day ever. First, the Krusty Krab is closed, the place where his best day ever always starts. Next, he tries a little karate from Sandy but she is too busy to even play. Then he tries jellyfishing with Patrick but he keeps breaking his jellyfishing nets that he brought. Finally, he goes to Squidward's clarinet recital but when he is finally able to get in and watch, the concert is over. Not on his watch! His group of friends convince him that he helped them have their best day ever so they wanted to know what they could do to make his best day ever. And so they sing with Spongebob 'The Best Day Ever' and all ends well.

2. Yes, but I have actually gotten used to it now. Still hate it :P

3. They think its fun? O.o;;

evol687

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 07:09:53 am »
It's not my imaginnation          I got a gun on my back

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 11:28:01 am »
I almost cried when I watched this episode.  Honestly.  This episode was (in my opinion) the second worst SpongeBob episode ever.  First being Karate Island.  This episode was stupid, not-funny, idiotic, and it made the show look retarded.  Plot line was ridiculous.  How could the writers come up with this piece of crap?  IT TOTALLY SUCKED.

Wilytank

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 04:24:31 am »
bEST dAY Ever=Worst episode ever... exept for karate island

Sb129

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 02:36:18 pm »
The plot was stupid, it was based on a song how fun of an episode can you get with that?:(

bub1028

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 07:16:18 am »
The plot was stupid, it was based on a song how fun of an episode can you get with that?:(
My thoughts exactly.  Plus, the ending made the show look like it was for Nick Jr...

aligirl

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 11:05:19 am »
Yeah I was like ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME when the best day ever ended. And yeah I kinda do think SpongeBob's voice is higher than usual... And what made them wanna make his voice higher? It's not any cuter if that's what they wanted. It's just annoying.