Author Topic: Happy Birthday Garyfan!  (Read 4055 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« on: November 18, 2003, 07:41:17 am »
:happybday: Garyfan! I remember being 13. It was pretty cool.  :cool:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 07:41:41 am by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 08:07:58 am »
:happybday: Garyfan! I remember being 13. It was pretty cool.  :cool:
What he said. :original:  
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

MiraclrPlz

Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 12:03:41 pm »
I'm 15 now. I'm going to tell you all a little story about what happend the day I turnd 13. It is a shortened version of a long story. Well, it started where I walked into a cave. A man walked out.........................and so he said............................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ........................What I saw in there that day changed my entire outlook on life! And so................................................................................................. ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ...................therefore that is why we had to deliver the................................................................................................ ................................................................................................... ...............................................................................the magic in that little............................................................................................. ............................................And I'd give the world if I could hear that song again today!................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ............................................................................and.................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................it wasn't until later I noticed it had been there the whole time!................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ....................................................................The only thing scarier than the monsters around us are the monsters inside ourselves!................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ....................................................................................And I knew the monster had walked in................................................................................................. .........................................was no more scared of us than we were of him. The wizard............................................................................................. ................................................................................................... .....................................................................................and so we learned God helps those who help themselves. HEY! WERE YOU LISTINING? The shortened version of my tale really does the story no justice. Perhaps, someday, I'll tell you all the whole story.

spongebobDF329

Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 12:52:17 pm »
Happy, happy birthday, pin the tail on the seahorse! :tongue:
 :biggrin: Happy, happy birthday, happy birthday cake!
Happy, happy birthday, happy birthday Garyfan!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

:original:  :happybday:  :holiday:  :balloon:  

Evil Bob

Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 01:04:01 pm »
Happy B-day. I loved being 13... now, I'm just around the corner of 17. Then college. Whoa... I'll be old! I  don't wanna be old! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Garyfan!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 01:06:10 pm »
Happy Birthday, garyfan.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Garyfan!