Author Topic: The Spongebob Matrix  (Read 4234 times)

Banana

The Spongebob Matrix
« on: November 22, 2003, 01:56:07 pm »
The Spongebob Matrix

I've decided to write a fan-fic. It probably will not be very good as I am not a proffesional fan-fic maker, but I'm going to try. Here we go!

It was 10:00 P.M. Spongebob was watching te late-night Bikini Bottom news. The town's most well known news announcer, Carl Carp, was informing the citizens of the events that took place in the town.
     "In other news," Carl said. "Fred the Flounder has inhaled his own spit one-hundered times today, a world record under the sea."
     "Yeesh" Spongebob said. "What a nerd."
     Suddenly the T.V screen went compleatly white. "Hmm." Spongebob Hmmmd. "That's funny. It dosn't usually do that. Oh well! Mabey if I just sit here looking at the screen for a while the news will come back on."
     Spongebob did just that, but the news never did come back on. Spongebob was in a deep sleep when he was interupted by a deep voice.
     "Wake up, Spongebob." The voice said.
     Spongebob jumped. "Za?" he said. "What's going on? Are you a telemarketer or something?"
     "No." the voice replied.
     "Good." said Spongebob with a smile on his face. The smile slowly faded away. "How do I know you're relling the TRUTH?" he said.
     The voice ignored Spongebob. "The Matrix is waiting for you, Spongebob." it said.
     Spongebob scratched his head and thought. "Nope." he finally said. "Never heard of it."
     The voice spoke again. "Follow the pink snail." it said.
     "Oh, you mean Gary?" Spongebob looked to his door. There was the snail, crawling outside. I can't believe I left the door open!, thought Spongebob.
     Before Spongebob obeyed the voice's command, he asked it "Why?"
     No answer.
     Spongebob shruged. It was 1:00 A.M, and he deffinatley did not feel like going out, but he was curious about what would happen if he did.
     He went outside and followed his pet. I wonder where he is taking me he thought.
     Spongebob didn't have to think long, as the moment he thought that Gary stoped. Spongebob looked around. He saw the Krusty Krab. If he's leading me to the Krusty Krab, then this is all a hoax! thought Spongebob. It's not open at this time of day!
     But indeed, Gary was leading the Sponge to the fast-food resteraunt and hwere Spongebob worked. At least I have the key thought Spongebob.
     Spongebob looked through the door and saw a shodowish figure. He hesitated for a few minutes, but then pulled up the courage to open the door.
     It looked just as it did from the outside. When Spongebob turned on the light, the shadow became visable, and he saw a land creature, known as a squrill, with an oxygen tank and a space suit.
     "Well, 'ello there, lil' critter!" said the squirll. "I've gots some newsfor ya'!"
     Spongebob advanced toward the figure. His legs shook. "My name..." he paused for a moment, then carried on. "...is Spongebob Squarepants. And right now I am very confused."
     "Well, yata' be, little swiss cheese!" said the squirll. "My name's Sandy, and all I've a gatta say is that ya' won't have to worry about The Matrix much longer!!!"
     Spongebob was speechless. He manged to ask Sandy "What exactly is The Matrix?"
     "Oh, ye'll be learnin' that soon enough, kiddo!" Sandy exclaimed. She then bolted out the entrance to The Krusty Krab.
     And then Spongebob woke up. In his bed. He looked around to make sure nothign was fishy, and nothing was. It was his normal bedroom. He sighed with relief, although he didn't want to admit that he was still a little nerveous!"
     "Wow." Spongebob said casuaully. "What a crazy dream. Well at least that's all it was. A dream."
     Spongebob got on his usuall clothes and headed out the door to The Krusty Krab. "I'm Ready! I'm Ready!" he exclaimed all the way there.

Part 2 coming soon...

-Banana

Patrick

The Spongebob Matrix
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 02:04:30 pm »
It's pretty good for your first fic. But the Matrix has so many plot holes.  :rolleyes:  

spongebobDF329

The Spongebob Matrix
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 02:12:26 pm »
Like Patrick said, it's okay for your first one. I think you should try making SB's dialouge more like what he would say, and try to make it funnier too. Sorry if I was too critical, you really did do a good job though.  :happy: Keep up the good work!