Author Topic: Your Political party  (Read 31827 times)

spongey snail

Your Political party
« on: March 05, 2007, 08:08:01 pm »
Republican...Democrat wich are you?!
Lately I have pretty much become a Rebublican because I am undersatnding that Rebublicans are interactive with the bible.For example Rebublicans are aginst gay marrige and abortion.It seems that Democrats are for letting the people do what ever they want like get married to the same sex and having an abortion.Am I right?please tell me.What party are you?

Dragon Of Grief

Re: Your Political party
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 08:27:20 pm »
Lately I have pretty much become a Rebublican because I am undersatnding that Rebublicans are interactive with the bible.For example Rebublicans are aginst gay marrige and abortion.It seems that Democrats are for letting the people do what ever they want like get married to the same sex and having an abortion.Am I right?please tell me.What party are you?
I am pretty much moderate.

I am against abortions... I am however pro-gay marriage as I myself am homosexual. I see nothing wrong with gays and lesbians getting married. It is perfectly fine.

spongey snail

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 08:35:16 pm »

I am against abortions... I am however pro-gay marriage as I myself am homosexual. I see nothing wrong with gays and lesbians getting married. It is perfectly fine.
I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians.Im just not for them getting married simply for the Bible says other wise.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 09:01:51 pm »
I'm a moderate, overall. I prefer a government that doesn't interfere with my life as much as possible.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 07:16:14 am »

I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians.Im just not for them getting married simply for the Bible says other wise.
Not everyone believes in the bible though... you need to understand that and it is a foolish thing to make a law banning gay marriage just because of some 2,000 year old obscure Leviticus passage.

This is why we need seperation of church and state, because the imbociles in government want to ban gay marriage just because of some religious book. That is WRONG. And nowhere in the bible anyways, does it claim that gays and lesbians shouldn't be allowed to get married. It says "Thou shall not lie with manking as with womenkind it is an abomination" It does not say anything about gay marriage at all.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 07:16:54 am »
Does anyone have a link to one of those tests to tell you what you are?

I vote for mixed views. I am neither, but I am not in the middle. I take extremes on both sides.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:19:00 am »
Does anyone have a link to one of those tests to tell you what you are?

I vote for mixed views. I am neither, but I am not in the middle. I take extremes on both sides.
Ahh I know what test you are talking about. I have no idea where it is though. I think I was a mild liberal. I mwas pretty much right in the middle.

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 05:37:29 pm »
I'm totally with DoG. I'm for gay marraiges, but against abortion.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 07:01:55 pm »
I am most definitely a Republican. I do have some liberal environmental and animal views, but I am still a Republican. Sure, most Republicans don't care about the environment, but they come right out and say it. Most Democrat politicians say they do when they don't.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 07:42:51 pm »
I found a beautiful test :D

http://www.politicalcompass.org/questionnaire

Its a good number of questions too :)

After looking at the scores, I have no world leaders near me :(

But I do have musicians :D Beethoven is my buddy B)

I did printscreen to save the picture...you can't right-click and copy...

I'm just happy that I'm down in the 'good' corner with all of the 'good' people :P

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 07:47:22 pm »
I am most definitely a Republican. I do have some liberal environmental and animal views, but I am still a Republican. Sure, most Republicans don't care about the environment, but they come right out and say it. Most Democrat politicians say they do when they don't.
You have a point... democratic politicians to tend to do that quite a bit. Kerry being a prime example. He sent a flyer to all PAers claiming to protect hunting rights. I laughed at the peice of rubbish and threw it away.

Lil Loco

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 08:17:47 pm »
I sorta figured out this compass stuff, but I'm still a lil bit confused.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 08:22:59 pm »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 08:36:00 pm »
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72

The test is extremely narrow, and occasionally the questions are leading, but at least it stuck me in the correct quadrant.

Anyway, I'm registered as a member of the Green Party, but my views fall close to those of Ralph Nader: green, socially and economically liberal.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patback399

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:30:07 am »
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21