Author Topic: My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade  (Read 28438 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade
« on: March 21, 2007, 03:49:44 pm »
Anyone else heard this album? Personally, I love it. Its one of the best CD's i've heard in a while. My favourite song from it is Mama.

Whats your opinion on it?

David

Re: My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:16:22 pm »
It's an alright album. Not the best, not the worst either. Not really into that stuff. Just found it in my sister's CD's and listened to it to see what the hubbub was about.
"Sleep" is my favourite off of it.  B)

EDIT: After listening to it again, I hate it. HATE IT. >_<
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 11:25:23 am by David »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:04 pm »
I have the whole album, but only listened to the parade song so far...cause i'm a noob...

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 07:26:37 pm »
I have the whole album, but only listened to the parade song so far...cause i'm a noob...
Listen to Teenagers because it is funny.

Mama, we all go to hell....

I think The Sharpest Lives is my favorite track off that album.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 06:43:16 am »
I love the album.

"Teenagers" is my favorite.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 06:58:51 am »
Anyone else heard this album? Personally, I love it. Its one of the best CD's i've heard in a while. My favourite song from it is Mama.

Whats your opinion on it?

I love it so much, i now wear black parade-style outfits for fun and i am also seeing the band live in Nottigham this monday.
Moshpit!! Yeah baby!

My fav track has to be Teenagers or Sleep...Cancer and ofcourse the Black Parade come very close.
I love the whole album! But Teenagers has to be the best song on that album. :)
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

mandy30277

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
Well I used to listen to My Chemical Romance when the emo fad wasnt that common, but now I dont listen to them because they're emo.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 05:06:53 pm »
Well I used to listen to My Chemical Romance when the emo fad wasnt that common, but now I dont listen to them because they're emo.
What does that even mean? By the way you worded your post, you listened to them until people began to like that kind of music, and then stopped?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 05:10:41 pm »
Not really. There is nothing about The Black Parade album that is emo, at least.

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 05:30:28 am »
I've only heard Welcome to the black Parade off of it. I'll have to download it...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 11:28:02 am »
What does that even mean? By the way you worded your post, you listened to them until people began to like that kind of music, and then stopped?

I think she's trying to avoid the majority and be a minority. Which is something that many Goth's and emo's do.
Hell, I don't stop listening to good music just because they got popular. You do that and you're a moron, going against your own taste in music is going against yourself!

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

ilovespongebob

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 02:45:12 am »
i love all of them. ever since i heard "black parade" i've loved them to bits... go MCR!

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 08:11:48 pm »
I think im one of the only people in the world whos faouvrite song is Mama. :lol:

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 09:20:03 pm »
I love MCR. I never listen to them anymore, though. I haven't really checked out the album, I need to.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 12:37:07 am »
Just came back from their concert...it was fantastic to hear them and see them....but there are TOO MANY fangirls who come just for the popularity...they leaned all over the actual fans and someone was even knocked out because of the constant bashings.
I know in a mosh pit you're bound to get battered and bruised, hell I even prepaired for that, but these n00bs and wannabies to the band just laid all over everybody as if they where their seats!

Great band, great performance....just attracts too many morons because of the popularity.

I nearly passed out when they started singing the classics from 3C4SR, I was that tired and dehydrated.
Luckily for me that Ger threw a bottle of water into the crowd, otherwise I would have done!  ^_^
When he walked past everyone in the pit, I stuck my ahnd out and got a good teasing from him. lol. So damn worth the pain....but OW! The aftermath! I hurt! lol.