Author Topic: Operation Bite  (Read 35211 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Operation Bite
« on: March 26, 2007, 08:11:46 pm »
http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=166&a=1478

Discuss yay or nay support.

Dragon Of Grief

Re: Operation Bite
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:31:17 pm »
I am so sick of all the warmongering. Also how about instead of disarming Iran's nuclear program, we disarm our OWN? Or how about we quit making DU ammunition to decimate their countries with? Just a thought.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 09:00:47 pm »
I am so sick of all the warmongering. Also how about instead of disarming Iran's nuclear program, we disarm our OWN? Or how about we quit making DU ammunition to decimate their countries with? Just a thought.
Because, the sad thing is, we have to have our weapons because everyone else has them. If we disarm ourselves, then we open ourselves up to being blown off the map by China, Russia, and other countries.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 09:39:16 pm »
Because, the sad thing is, we have to have our weapons because everyone else has them. If we disarm ourselves, then we open ourselves up to being blown off the map by China, Russia, and other countries.
Yes, but then can't Iran say the same thing? Why must Bush take away their defenses, leaving them vulnerable? A bit contradicting don't you think?

Lil Loco

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:04:01 pm »
If America disarmed, it would trigger a chain-reaction across the world...In addition to our country getting attacked, Israel will come under siege and the entire Middle East would erupt in chaos.  Remaining nuclear powers such as China and Russia would likely capitalize on the opportunity to seize power and world war could ensue.  Stability lies in the deterrence that nuclear powers pose towards each other.  America's nuclear power is a keystone in global balance...Iran holds no such significance to stability.  And no good would come of Iran becoming a nuclear power.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:12:15 pm by Lil Loco »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:08 pm »
If America disarmed, it would trigger a chain-reaction across the world...In addition to our country getting attacked, Israel will come under siege and the entire Middle East would erupt in chaos.  Remaining nuclear powers such as China and Russia would likely capitalize on the opportunity to seize power and world war could ensue.  Stability lies in the deterrence that nuclear powers pose towards each other.  America's nuclear power is a keystone in global balance...Iran holds no such significance to stability.  And no good would come of Iran becoming a nuclear power.
Oh yeah, and so much good has come from the US having access to nuclear pwoer right? And why are you worrying about China? Worry about North Korea. THEY have the nukes. THEY are the ones you should worry about. And I doubt any of that would happen. Good never comes from anyone having nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons/power are dangerous and fatal for the environment.

And I am not saying disarm are country totally. That is suicide. But there are other alternatives to deadly nuclear weapons. I am not saying I agree with Iran having nukes, because I don't. Nobody should have them. But if you are gonna disarm Iran disarm everyone else of their nukes as well. I know that is extremely hard to do but still. Really. There is no need for anything nuclear.

Lil Loco

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 10:39:47 pm »
Oh trust me, I think that North Korea should be stopped and with no delay...They are a threat to us and the world, as would Iran be if they gained the opportunity.  You can say that nuclear weapons aren't good and thats fine and dandy, but unless you can magically make all nuclear capabilities of all enabled nations disappear at once, it's necessary that we have them. 

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:20:56 pm »
"Operation Bite: April 6 sneak attack by US forces against Iran planned, Russian military sources warn"

Tell me how exactly this is a sneak attack if it is on the news?

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:34:53 pm »
Russian war leaders leak info cause they now hate the US?

Was secret, now not.

Lil Loco

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 01:47:57 pm »
Russia's never really been on our side to begin with.

Patback399

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 02:56:58 pm »

They were our second greatest ally during the World Wars.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 03:08:07 pm »
How so? And what motive does Russia have for attacking the US?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 03:10:28 pm »
How so? And what motive does Russia have for attacking the US?
They don't need a reason.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 03:12:51 pm »
Exactly, so why would they waste precious resources and blowing money to launch a senseless pointless attack against the US? If they did that it would be another Iraq in Russia, and the US already made a worldwide example in Iraq of what will happen to anyone who retaliates against the US... and Iraq didn't even attack the US! Tell me how messed up and pointless that is!

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 03:15:48 pm »
Exactly, so why would they waste precious resources and blowing money to launch a senseless pointless attack against the US? If they did that it would be another Iraq in Russia, and the US already made a worldwide example in Iraq of what will happen to anyone who retaliates against the US... and Iraq didn't even attack the US! Tell me how messed up and pointless that is!
The problem is that men are power-obsessed. They don't care about economies, or money, or logic. They are about gaining power. That's why Russia would attack us, for power.