Author Topic: Is Nickelodeon going too far with Spongebob?  (Read 27608 times)

Goofy_Goober_Girl

Is Nickelodeon going too far with Spongebob?
« on: April 08, 2007, 06:26:52 pm »
Is Nickelodeon going too far?

as you may have noticed, Nickelodeon has gone very far in Interactive Spongebob Specials. Like, The SB Friend or Foe "Foedown" on MeTV. I do not really think this started before the movie. Or like, a few months ago they had the Larry vs Patrick election. When did the madness start??? If they intend to keep SB a popular show, Nick needs to remember that adults as well as kids like the show. You all know what I am talking about. There are probably many adults that belong to this site, that come here to disscuss SB issues and events, news and other things Spongebob. To keep viewers interested, they should definetly lay off on the big events.

Please give me feedback on this topic. ^.^ thanks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 01:08:52 pm by Goofy_Goober_Girl »

bub1028

Re: Is Nickelodeon going too far with Spongebob?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 01:23:14 pm »
All time worst: Best Day Ever.  Screwed up countdown leading to a screwed up episode.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:58:18 pm »
All time worst: Best Day Ever.  Screwed up countdown leading to a screwed up episode.
definate yes. Why must they twist SB to make it less enjoyable?

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:51 pm »

Two words: New writers. As soon as the old writers left, the show went downhill.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 04:14:14 pm »

Two words: New writers. As soon as the old writers left, the show went downhill.
agreed.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 04:18:31 pm »

Not the entire show. Beginning of season 4 was pretty bad and only a few episodes later on shouldn't have ever been made. The latter of season 4 has been improving greatly and it's almost like season 2 or season 3 comedy.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 05:10:50 pm »

Not the entire show. Beginning of season 4 was pretty bad and only a few episodes later on shouldn't have ever been made. The latter of season 4 has been improving greatly and it's almost like season 2 or season 3 comedy.

but MeTV is going WAY too far w/ this friend or foe thing

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 07:09:45 pm »

I agree! Spongebob is a great show and very popular, but whenever Nick overrates a new episode of Spongebob now and we think it's going to be great, it just ends up being an average or terrible episode. Friend or Foe was about average. I don't get it. When Spongebob aired episodes from 1999-2004, they didn't over-rate or expose the new episodes too much.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 11:00:42 am »

Nick is trying new stuff out

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 11:08:52 am »

Yeah, with new shoes too, like Naked Brothers Band... *shudders*

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:24 pm »
Oh that foe-down thing was just SO bad. I wouldn't have watched the event except for the fact that i wanted to hear the story.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 01:35:46 pm »

That show looks like a load of bullcrap. Who cares about some butt ugly boy's first kiss with an equally butt ugly girl? And their songs SUCK major league.
*Poof!*
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 02:02:24 pm »

thats a total agreement right there. Whatever happened to Saturday mornings waking up to Spongebob and all his crazy friends? now I wake up to a rerun of Just Jordan. :angry: :huh:

agreed. i hope they run out of viewers and have to cancell the show

That show looks like a load of bullcrap. Who cares about some butt ugly boy's first kiss with an equally butt ugly girl? And their songs SUCK major league.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:26:37 pm by Goofy_Goober_Girl »

Spongebob123

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02:21 pm »

*makes fist*  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 04:23:49 pm »

*makes fist*  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Make a fist all you want. That won't change the truth.
*Poof!*

Rachel is my USB wife <3