Author Topic: Back From The Dead!  (Read 7042 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Back From The Dead!
« on: April 24, 2007, 07:51:36 pm »
Hello all,

Its been what, over a year?

Well heres the story

Back when I made that post saying that I was leaving this forum, I had currently felt like it was dying on down here.  Today I think that was a very stupid reason for leaving, but I will admit there were times where some statement a member said caused a level of intimidation and parts of my post were rude, I apologize for that content.   Minus that I just have to say who ever was the one saying "Thats what they all say...till they come crawling on back."  Your right.

Yet during those time and events, many things had been happening, going to High School, friends moving away, and a relative had died.  So I was very emotionaly tattered, but its still no excuse for my messed up behavior.  Some people on other forums had said I had been acting weirder than usual.  But I am over that now, people still say I have changed, some people still think I'm my crazy insane self :).

Some of you remember that I had fixed up that "Spongebob Superpants" game, created the maze series and was currently working on a third.  All I have to say is I ditched that project. Too much writers block and I ran out of ideas.  Some of the "Maze Series" games were bugged really badly, and I was just very lazy at the time and I apologize for the horrible 3rd and 4th maze games.   

This is all I can think of what to say.  If you have any questions/comments please feel free to post them and I will be more than willing to answer them. :)

And I must note: My opinions have changed on certain things and I will be posting them in the proper topics. ;)
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Back From The Dead!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 07:12:28 am »
who are you

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 08:17:02 am »
yes....who art thou?  ^_^
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 08:21:08 am »
I remember him...barely.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

David

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:37:28 am »
I don't remember anyone.  -_-

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 12:22:13 pm »

Cause you're still a n00b. lol.
I kid, no, you are still a 'young member' compared to me and Timo. We're old farts. ;)
I still don't remember this guy though.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 02:53:38 pm »
Hmmm, guess that thing some people say is true.

Well have a look at my upright stupid past posts, that should jog your memory. :)
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 03:55:19 pm »
Hmmm, guess that thing some people say is true.

Well have a look at my upright stupid past posts, that should jog your memory. :)
Me and Sarah are kidding. At least I am. I know fully-well who you are and your past posts :P

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 01:23:55 pm »
My meory has fallen flat over the past year.
I shall re-jog my memory.

Sb129

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 02:51:15 pm »

I kid, no, you are still a 'young member' compared to me and Timo. We're old farts. ;)
I've been here longer than you. ;)
Sorry, but I don't remember you.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 06:15:24 am »

You guys are old here? :P

It's nice to see you finally got some sense in your hand, korax. :P

or should I say Bobby Fishkin?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 09:48:03 am »

Lol, thanks. :)

My user name is out of date. I think I was obsessed with the "Hexen" game at the time and one of the bosses was "Korax" and I just placed that as my user name.

And about "Bobby Fishkin" it was a long time ago I signed up with that name, my dad thought it would be a bad idea to sign up with my real name (I was 12 at the time), which in this case is Corey.  I've also realized its at times not a bad idea to reveal your real name on the internet but it can be kind of stupid to reveal your last name!  I found some members myspace pages by judging by their  first,last name, and location

Sb129

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:12:30 am »
Yeah it's not a good idea to give your last name. Anyone who does is just looking to get raped.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 10:52:40 am »
r4p3 m3 pl0x

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:50 pm »

Lol, thanks. :)

My user name is out of date. I think I was obsessed with the "Hexen" game at the time and one of the bosses was "Korax" and I just placed that as my user name.

And about "Bobby Fishkin" it was a long time ago I signed up with that name, my dad thought it would be a bad idea to sign up with my real name (I was 12 at the time), which in this case is Corey.  I've also realized its at times not a bad idea to reveal your real name on the internet but it can be kind of stupid to reveal your last name!  I found some members myspace pages by judging by their  first,last name, and location
I'm just going old school on ya. :P

Sb129

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 06:50:13 am »