Author Topic: MSP list of SpongeBob heresies!(Beware of "fans" that proclaim but one of these  (Read 11299 times)

MiraclrPlz

These are some major, but not all, of them.  That you will hear.

*Squidward is an octopus, not a squid.

-SQUIDward is a squid.  His name is SQUUUUIIIIDward.  They have NEVER once mentioned Squidward as a squid on ANY episode ever.  Only proclamations from unofficial sources have ever made this claim. It is now accpetable to believe Squidward is an octopus due to DVD commentary.  But I still think it's dumb.

*Mrs. Puff's first name is "Poppy".

-Mrs. Puff's first name is NOT "Poppy."  This is blatantly heretical.  This blasphamy came about from the misconception that in "Krusty Love", Mr. Krabs said, "Poppy needs a new pair of shoes!".  What he really said was "Puffy needs a new pair of shoes!".  Puffy, a pet name for her, no doubt.

*SpongeBob is really spelled "Spongebob", or "SpongeBob Squarepants".

-C'mon.  It's SpongeBob SquarePants.

*BarnacleBoy's real name is "Kyle".

-Uh, nooo.  In MM&BBV, MermaidMan said, "See ya later Kyle."  This refers to the fact that MM is senile, old and forgetful, demented, or whatever.  That is not really his name.  His real name is unknown, but it probably really is BarnacleBoy.

*Pearl was adopted by Mr. Krabs.

-Pearl WAS NOT, I REAPEAT, NOT, ADOPTED BY MR. KRABS!!! 

1.  This heresy was never mentioned on the show.  Not even 1nce.

2.  This quote will end the debate.  In "Bossy Boots", Mr. Krabs refers to Pearl as, ..."me own flesh and blood!"

NOT adopted.  Who her mother was or what happend to her will never be known.

*Pearl is a "hammerhead shark".

Pearl the whale is a whale.  Period.  End of story.

If you know anyone who believes one are more of these heresies, they are not a true SB fan, for a true SB fan can not be a heretic.  Convert them from thir false sect at once!!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:05:02 am by MiraclrPlz »

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
These are some major, but not all, of them.  That you will hear.

*Squidward is an octopus, not a squid.

-SQUIDward is a squid.  His name is SQUUUUIIIIDward.  They have NEVER once mentioned Squidward as a squid on ANY episode ever.  Only proclamations from unofficial sources have ever made this claim.

*Mrs. Puff's first name is "Poppy".

-Mrs. Puff's first name is NOT "Poppy."  This is blatantly heretical.  This blasphamy came about from the misconception that in "Krusty Love", Mr. Krabs said, "Poppy needs a new pair of shoes!".  What he really said was "Puffy needs a new pair of shoes!".  Puffy, a pet name for her, no doubt.

*BarnacleBoy's real name is "Kyle".

-Uh, nooo.  In MM&BBV, MermaidMan said, "See ya later Kyle."  This refers to the fact that MM is senile, old and forgetful, demented, or whatever.  That is not really his name.  His real name is unknown, but it probably really is BarnacleBoy.

*Pearl was adopted by Mr. Krabs.

-Pearl WAS NOT, I REAPEAT, NOT, ADOPTED BY MR. KRABS!!! 

1.  This heresy was never mentioned on the show.  Not even 1nce.

2.  This quote will end the debate.  In "Bossy Boots", Mr. Krabs refers to Pearl as, ..."me own flesh and blood!"

NOT adopted.  Who her mother was or what happend to her will never be known.

*Pearl is a "hammerhead shark".

Pearl the whale is a whale.  Period.  End of story.

If you know anyone who believes one are more of these heresies, they are not a true SB fan, for a true SB fan can not be a heretic.  Convert them from thir false sect at once!!!

And here I was thinking you couldn't possibly be more of a retard...
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Um.. There've been like twenty interviews in which Stephen Hillenburg, who created the show, has said that Squidward is, in fact, an octopus.

Otherwise I'll agree with most of those, but I really don't see what the big deal is...

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

yeah squidward is a octopus without a doubt every source of spongebob info ive read heard seen whatever says that squidward is an octopus. stupid choice of name then for that matter. i guess they couldnt have named him octopusward that sounds even stupider  :rolleyes: but rest of the facts yah i totally agree with

Band8PGeek

You got me there. Nothing irritates me more than seeing somebody spell it "Spongebob". >:(

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile

You got me there. Nothing irritates me more than seeing somebody spell it "Spongebob". >:(
It can be spelled however it wants to be spelled as long as it's still Spongebob and Squarepants.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
NO ITS ONLY SpongeBob SquarePants
All Time

Weekly

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
NO ITS ONLY SpongeBob SquarePants
Blah blah blah

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
ITS ONLY THAT AND IT ALWAYS ONLY BE THAT

ALWAYS
All Time

Weekly

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Spongebob Squarepants

David

SpOnGeBoB SqUaRePaNtS

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
Spongebob Squarepants
NO YOU TYPED IT WRONG

IT IS OBVIOUSLY "SpongeBob SquarePants"

CANT YOU DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE?
All Time

Weekly

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Spongebob Squarepants
NO YOU TYPED IT WRONG

IT IS OBVIOUSLY "SpongeBob SquarePants"

CANT YOU DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE?
No.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
grrr

Are you getting my sarcasm or not?

Its hard to tell.
All Time

Weekly

MiraclrPlz

Why would Squidward be an octopus when his name is Squidward, his nickname is Squid(which they ain't used since '99) and it was never mentioned on the show?

Band8PGeek

Why would Squidward be an octopus when his name is Squidward, his nickname is Squid(which they ain't used since '99) and it was never mentioned on the show?
Steven Hillenburg mentioned in a commentary for something-or-other that he was an octopus.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

well squidward sounds alot better than octopusward. I dont get, however, why he only has 6 limbs, even if he is a squid, they got the legs wrong

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

i know this is late to post this above but HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!     i would DIE for that sponge and i know that squidward is an octopus! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SpongeBob, i always will, so DONT DARE SAY I AM A FALSE SPONGEBOB LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i just needed to get that out of my system.

EVan

Stephen mentions in the Season 1 DVD extras that 8 legs would be too hard for animation. (or atleast I think it was season 1)

MiraclrPlz

I think you should be allowed to think of Squidward as whatever u want, a squid or an octopus.  it may say in DVDs but i never said it on the show.  Other than the squid one, all the rest of the stuff i said were true.

MiraclrPlz

I edited the first post i made all those months ago.  u ppl hapy?

SpongebobSquarepants-

Ha, Squidward Is An Octopus! Ha, He Would Like That!