Author Topic: MSP list of SpongeBob heresies!(Beware of "fans" that proclaim but one of these  (Read 11170 times)

Band8PGeek

Why would Squidward be an octopus when his name is Squidward, his nickname is Squid(which they ain't used since '99) and it was never mentioned on the show?
Steven Hillenburg mentioned in a commentary for something-or-other that he was an octopus.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

well squidward sounds alot better than octopusward. I dont get, however, why he only has 6 limbs, even if he is a squid, they got the legs wrong

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

If you know anyone who believes one are more of these heresies, they are not a true SB fan, for a true SB fan can not be a heretic.  Convert them from thir false sect at once!!!

i know this is late to post this above but HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!     i would DIE for that sponge and i know that squidward is an octopus! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SpongeBob, i always will, so DONT DARE SAY I AM A FALSE SPONGEBOB LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i just needed to get that out of my system.

EVan

Stephen mentions in the Season 1 DVD extras that 8 legs would be too hard for animation. (or atleast I think it was season 1)

MiraclrPlz

I think you should be allowed to think of Squidward as whatever u want, a squid or an octopus.  it may say in DVDs but i never said it on the show.  Other than the squid one, all the rest of the stuff i said were true.

MiraclrPlz

I edited the first post i made all those months ago.  u ppl hapy?

SpongebobSquarepants-

Ha, Squidward Is An Octopus! Ha, He Would Like That!