Author Topic: Why you shouldn't take MSP seriously...  (Read 13001 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Re: Why you shouldn't take MSP seriously...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 06:49:44 pm »
Yea.
Them mexicans is stealing our jerbs!

You know, the jobs we won't do anyway?
Ha, yeah, cleaning the toilets no one else will.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 06:52:34 pm »
You're not a women, you'll never be pregnant

I wonder if he cries at night over that.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 06:55:05 pm »
Well, no one here is a women anyway. :P

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 06:56:26 pm »
Need some aloe for that burn Danny :wub:

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 07:05:31 pm »
"You're not a woman so you'll never have to worry about blah blah blah"... how can the left use that in such a ridiculous argument?  Women are the most bitchy and vindictive people in the world.  In the whole scheme of the universe, women are the strangest creatures in it.  Women have characteristics that annoy men, but likewise, men have characteristics that annoy women.

In regards to that quote, how can they argue that when we say it is murder?  Labor is painful, so too fu**ing bad!!!  I dont give a s*** about their plight!  They shouldn't have done the act in the first place then!  And Ty, I did not say that birth control is murder.  It is a sin, and against the Catholic teachings.  But I didn't say it's muder.  I said the abortive morning after pill is.  Human life begins at conception.  Therefore, in the case of an abortion, they should kill the woman who gets it and the doctor who performs it AFTER it becomes illegal in this country(you can thank Bush for adding two more pro-lifers to the court.  I'm sure Thomas, Scalia, Robets and Alito will criminalize it).  And yes I can support the death penalty.  For 2000 years the Catholic Church supported it.  The Bible says, "He who smithes a man to death shall he himself be put to death."  St. Paul said that the state has the right to defend itself, he was 100% for it.  I don't care that certain liberal bishops oppose it, screw them.  I am a Traditional Catholic.  Pope Benedict XVI said you can take either stance on it.  Judge Antonin Scalia(another Italian), is an example of a Catholic who supports it.

And should we fear a right-wing conspiracy, or a left-wing one?  The right-wing are backers of God, church, family, the army, our country, and is waaaay more morally correct than the left, who undermines all of those things.  God is a right-wing extremist, believe me.  And don't say "How the hell do you know that?!"  Look at the issues what we stand for and what we stand for.  To those far leftists in the Natl. Lawyrs guide, that ACLU, and the DEMs, God is their hated foe.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 08:08:14 pm »
calling someone a waste of "life molecules" is kind of unnecessary..

why should he be bashed for his conservative views? and who cares anyway.. it's not like he's controlling the world with his MSP opinions.

meh..

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 09:16:50 pm »
"You're not a woman so you'll never have to worry about blah blah blah"... how can the left use that in such a ridiculous argument?  Women are the most bitchy and vindictive people in the world.  In the whole scheme of the universe, women are the strangest creatures in it.  Women have characteristics that annoy men, but likewise, men have characteristics that annoy women.
Wow... mysogonist much?

In regards to that quote, how can they argue that when we say it is murder?  Labor is painful, so too fu**ing bad!!!  I dont give a s*** about their plight!  They shouldn't have done the act in the first place then!  And Ty, I did not say that birth control is murder.  It is a sin, and against the Catholic teachings.  But I didn't say it's muder.  I said the abortive morning after pill is.  Human life begins at conception.  Therefore, in the case of an abortion, they should kill the woman who gets it and the doctor who performs it AFTER it becomes illegal in this country(you can thank Bush for adding two more pro-lifers to the court.  I'm sure Thomas, Scalia, Robets and Alito will criminalize it).  And yes I can support the death penalty.  For 2000 years the Catholic Church supported it.  The Bible says, "He who smithes a man to death shall he himself be put to death."  St. Paul said that the state has the right to defend itself, he was 100% for it.  I don't care that certain liberal bishops oppose it, screw them.  I am a Traditional Catholic.  Pope Benedict XVI said you can take either stance on it.  Judge Antonin Scalia(another Italian), is an example of a Catholic who supports it.
I didn't even bother reading any of that dribble. I don't care what the Catholic church says... how is an abortive morning after pill sinful or murder? It is not even an embryo yet. It takes likes 2 weeks for the sperm to travel to the egg I think it is... a morning after pill is not murder. I fail to see any logic in that. You also fail to realize that not everyone is a Catholic or a Christian for that matter... you can't force your religious views on other people. That is when people think you're an extremist nutjob. The death penalty is extreme immoral and I can't believe you support it... two wrongs don't make a right. We need to rehabilitate criminals, or lock them away in solitary confinement forever. Also you failed to answer my question... what if your wife was raped by a man and became pregnant? Would you want her to go through with the pregnancy, of a baby that isn't yours?

And should we fear a right-wing conspiracy, or a left-wing one?  The right-wing are backers of God, church, family, the army, our country, and is waaaay more morally correct than the left, who undermines all of those things.  God is a right-wing extremist, believe me.  And don't say "How the hell do you know that?!"  Look at the issues what we stand for and what we stand for.  To those far leftists in the Natl. Lawyrs guide, that ACLU, and the DEMs, God is their hated foe.
Funny, the right wingers are the ones who threw all of those war veterans out on the street, are taking away our civil liberties in the name of security, more Christians divorce then any other group, and are responsible for the grand mess we have over in Iraq at the moment. You need to seriously re-evulate who is truly immoral.

calling someone a waste of "life molecules" is kind of unnecessary..

why should he be bashed for his conservative views? and who cares anyway.. it's not like he's controlling the world with his MSP opinions.

meh..
I didn't say that to him because of his conservative views... I said that to him because he is MSP. lol.

GIR

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 06:19:24 pm »
no one else here has conservative views
Correction: No one else here is a close minded bigot.

You're just a waste of life molecules.

MSP is an A-hole.
But, jesus he only made forum posts its not like he killed a church full of blind, cancer ridden, nuns and orphans.
a little harsh.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 07:02:12 pm »
no one else here has conservative views
Correction: No one else here is a close minded bigot.

You're just a waste of life molecules.

I doubt MSP believes in life molecules.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 09:52:38 pm »
MSP is an A-hole.
But, jesus he only made forum posts its not like he killed a church full of blind, cancer ridden, nuns and orphans.
a little harsh.
Eh... you don't know the past between us. You'd understand if you did.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 05:20:29 pm »
i think that bananas grow on trees, and that msp is gone for 3 days cause of the bananas.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 05:38:43 pm »
You guys should have seen him post at Random Insanity and Loungeforums. He is a totally different person than he is when he posts here.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 08:28:04 pm »
Because if I didn't tone it down, I'd get banned for eternity for the 5th time.  That's why I aint the same.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 11:57:51 am »
There are some things I don't take seriously from MSP but when it comes to 9/11 and he says "soandso should've died on 9/11"...that's immediate ban right there. That is wrong on so many levels.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 07:01:48 pm »
Huh where did he post that garbage? It doesn't surprise me... in the 4 years I have known him online I have seen him say everything you could imagine. So you banned him for good Tom?