Author Topic: I like boyz  (Read 8253 times)

GIR

Re: I like boyz
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 11:38:53 am »
Hey, you have a problem with it? Good, get over it. I don't give a damn ^_^

I was just making a little pointless thread... don't read it if it annoys you so much. I always have to hear about you guys talking about girls and how cute this girl and that girl is, so you better get used to it.

it's not that I have any problems with it, I don't care about your sexuality It just bugs me when people mention it alot including straits.

I was just making a little pointless thread... don't read it if it annoys you so much. I always have to hear about you guys talking about girls and how cute this girl and that girl is, so you better get used to it.

It doesn't bother me.

And it's in the Wasteland. If you see Ty posted the thread, then don't read it. Simple as that. Don't get all up in his grill for it. Gosh.

I didn't get all up in his grill, I wasn't even upset with him I was just saying it bugged me a little. besides if I got all up in his grill I would make his steaks taste bad.

Note: I am not a homophobe at all It just was on my mind
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:39:13 pm by GIR »

Patback399

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 12:06:48 pm »

it's not that I have any problems with it, I don't care about your sexuality It just bugs me when people mention it alot including straits.

It doesn't bother me.

And it's in the Wasteland. If you see Ty posted the thread, then don't read it. Simple as that. Don't get all up in his grill for it. Gosh.

I didn't get all up in his grill, I wasn't even upset with him I was just saying it bugged me a little. besides if I got all up in his grill I would make his steaks taste bad.

Note: I am not a homophone at all It just was on my mind

Actually, "GIR" is a homophone of "gehr".

GIR

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 12:38:58 pm »
soree speleeng mistayke