Author Topic: IM GAY  (Read 11318 times)

Dragon Of Grief

IM GAY
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:38:04 pm »
Just figured i'd make another thread about my sexuality to piss you all off :ph34r:

You might as well get over it... if you hetero guys can go around talking about girls then I have every right to go around here talking about guys. I am personally offended... I have known some of you for a long time, since USB began, and this is how I get treated. Thanks a lot guys.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:43:49 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: IM GAY
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 08:42:54 pm »
WIN

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 08:44:58 pm »
Thanks vultureman... thanks. Actually, the fact that it annoys certain people makes me want to make even more threads about it.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 08:48:16 pm »
I am kind of thinkin about making an "I'm straight" topic...
I mean.. just in case you didn't know. :p

Some people are just bleh..

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:10 pm »
I honestly don't see what the big fuss is. If it was a topic about "cute girls" I doubt anyone would have protested to that.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:41:13 pm »
My theatre teacher is gay.  He's muh favorite.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 10:22:13 am »
I'm fine with it. I'm not gonna be like "OMG ew he's gay!" I think he has every right to say it.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 11:10:11 am »
So you're gay? I don't care, but I hope that you've finally settled on your sexuality.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 01:59:30 pm »
I'm fine with it. I'm not gonna be like "OMG ew he's gay!" I think he has every right to say it.

Of course, but I don't go around acting like it's no big deal and then bringing up the fact that I'm straight every chance I get.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 04:07:55 pm »
Interesting thing is I never mentioned my sexuality in that topic... I never mentioned that I was gay... I simply said I liked cute boys... that would be no different than a heterosexual male making a thread saying he likes cute girls. I doubt he would get yelled at for bringing up his sexuality. I never even made a statement about my sexuality in that thread. Funny thing is I rarely bring it up at all. I think we have some low-level homophobia at work here. It's amazing really how when I make comments about guys I am parading my sexuality, but when you hetero guys make comments about girls, then they for some reason don't get yelled at for parading THEIR sexuality around. I will make a million more topics about it until I get my point across to you. You will not find very many topics about me mentioning my sexuality... unless it is an MSP topic... in that case he is the one who constantly brought it up, and I was just defending myself.

So you're gay? I don't care, but I hope that you've finally settled on your sexuality.
That is not the point of this thread... read my "I like cute boyz" thread an then you'll understand.

spongey snail

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 06:09:05 pm »
Interesting thing is I never mentioned my sexuality in that topic... I never mentioned that I was gay... I simply said I liked cute boys... that would be no different than a heterosexual male making a thread saying he likes cute girls. I doubt he would get yelled at for bringing up his sexuality. I never even made a statement about my sexuality in that thread. Funny thing is I rarely bring it up at all. I think we have some low-level homophobia at work here. It's amazing really how when I make comments about guys I am parading my sexuality, but when you hetero guys make comments about girls, then they for some reason don't get yelled at for parading THEIR sexuality around. I will make a million more topics about it until I get my point across to you. You will not find very many topics about me mentioning my sexuality... unless it is an MSP topic... in that case he is the one who constantly brought it up, and I was just defending myself.

That is not the point of this thread... read my "I like cute boyz" thread an then you'll understand.
I may be wrong but it just kinda seems like your doing it to start an argument.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 07:38:47 pm »

Delete me
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:43:18 pm by IceFox »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 08:03:02 pm »
delete yourself

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 03:12:58 pm »

doing it for attention :P

spongey snail

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 04:30:28 pm »

doing it for attention :P
Thats what I meant to say.