Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 5721 times)

garyfan

Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2003, 05:33:14 am »
well yesterday I was looking forward to eating my grandma's chocolate pie YYYYUUUMMMMM it waz good! and my other grandma's peach pie yuuummm o and all the other food too

super_sayian_spongebob

Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2003, 06:45:49 am »
I actually just had a party and a dinner on Thanksgiving night. It was windy on Thanksgiving.  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2003, 07:00:06 am »
Happy Thanksgiving...even though it was yesterday. This topic was started after I left for dinner and this is the first time I've been able to get on. The turkey was great, the mashed potatoes were great, the stuffing was exactly the way I like it. It was a good dinner. After dinner I came home, watched a movie, ate pie, played cards with my brothers, talked about old video games (the classics from Sega Genesis), and then went to bed. It was a long, fun day. Unfortunately, The State Of Rain is earning it's name today, so the Football game will be delayed.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.