Author Topic: What Did You Dream Last Night?  (Read 19240 times)

Mister_GreenFish

What Did You Dream Last Night?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2004, 04:32:45 pm »
It is easy to remember what you dream if you wake up during it.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2004, 04:33:39 pm »
Yeah, that's the only way I remember my dreams. However, I don't remember them if something wakes me up...I can remember them if I'm waking up on my own...

Mister_GreenFish

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2004, 04:38:10 pm »
Yeah i know what you mean. Such as my mother is screaming at me to get up and go to school and I think it's part of the dream but then i'm up and forget everything.

spongehead 32

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2004, 05:03:27 pm »
acording to my book there are 6 types of dreams

a factual dream

they have a hidden meaning in them which is usualy ignored

a problem solving dream

they solve problems that you have in your waking houres

a recuring dream

they have a messege but will not stop untill you get the messege and do somthing about  it

a prophetical dream

they tell the futuer

a nightmare

they prject any fears you have

and another type which I forgot the name of

these are the strangest ones, you actualy know its a dream in it, I mean in an oudinary dream if your flying then you think its normal but in this type you think "hey I cant fly, this must be a dream"

what do you think of that?

Megan

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2004, 05:14:39 pm »
i have a lot of nightmares. but then they always seem to turn out good. like last night.....this person was running after me with an ax, then i turned around and poke him with a pencil and he deflated like a balloon. it was awesome.

Mister_GreenFish

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2004, 05:16:35 pm »
Don't forgeth the Lycos dream! Discovered by Dr. John Lycos. A dream in which while you are dreaming, you communicate with other people who are dreaming!

spongehead 32

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2004, 05:19:17 pm »
I was talking about the most comon dream types

Mister_GreenFish

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2004, 05:22:21 pm »
When you fling a quater and it lands on the ground, there is a 50-50 chance it will land on heads, 50-50 chance it will land on Tails, and a 1 in 1,000,000 chance it'd land on it's side. A lycos dreams connects with odds such as this.

spongehead 32

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2004, 05:23:58 pm »
I dont understand

how do they conect with odds?

do you mean theres a 50-50 chance of having one?

Mister_GreenFish

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2004, 05:26:23 pm »
1 in 1 million chance of having one. It is possible. And u have to be sleeping in the same bed as the person. You are sort of talking in your sleep, and the other sleeper hears you and talks back. There are also the very scary deja voo dreams.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2004, 06:20:45 pm »
My dream was very, VERY strange last night. If anybody wants to know about it, PM me.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2004, 06:23:45 pm »
Last night i dreamed of total darkness.
All Time

Weekly

squilliamshoneybunny

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2004, 06:28:47 pm »
My dreams are private. So guess what I once had a dream about the cat in the hat and it was so freaky. i mean he is so scary he catisizes people let me say INNOCENT peeps. and if you like him now dont like him...ROCK ON if u dont! cause you r right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe and plus dont see his movie cause you may be in a terrible risk! and guess what? kangaroo kid has already been thru it! i saw his pain! i saw his aggony! it was horrible! he raised from da dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also, he probably wont live to tell the story! so if u want more details, please send me a message!!!!!!!!!!
you probably didnt understand any of this, but if you want to learn more, contact me!! thank you.
sorry if i like...freaked you out or anything.
brought to you by a concerned citizen  

Oklahomaelephantlover

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2004, 08:39:11 am »
u r so rightio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause cith is pure bad!!!! he goes in my dreams!!!!!!!!! i have to save peeps that r in daNGER! and btw send me a message if youd like to learn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cat:  :chair:  :death:  :serenade:  :toot:  :wheelchair:  :twisted:  

BaLiTtLeBuTt32

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2004, 08:43:58 am »
My dreams are private. So guess what I once had a dream about the cat in the hat and it was so freaky. i mean he is so scary he catisizes people let me say INNOCENT peeps. and if you like him now dont like him...ROCK ON if u dont! cause you r right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe and plus dont see his movie cause you may be in a terrible risk! and guess what? kangaroo kid has already been thru it! i saw his pain! i saw his aggony! it was horrible! he raised from da dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also, he probably wont live to tell the story! so if u want more details, please send me a message!!!!!!!!!!
you probably didnt understand any of this, but if you want to learn more, contact me!! thank you.
sorry if i like...freaked you out or anything.
brought to you by a concerned citizen
gasp!!!kangaroo kid.....DEAD!!!! but but but he was so weird!!o wait that is a good thing!!!!

o by the way i am NOT sharing my dreams w/ u cause they r 4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 wish u knew!!