Author Topic: Snowdays  (Read 2655 times)

cobits_700

Snowdays
« on: February 02, 2004, 01:56:07 pm »
today was a snow day how about u?

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Snowdays
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 02:06:35 pm »
The snow is melting where I am.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

cobits_700

Snowdays
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 02:19:46 pm »
That's because you don't drink it.

Oklahomaelephantlover

Snowdays
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 08:52:29 am »
Here in Oklahoma, it has only snowed about 3 times. We had 1 snow day, and it wasn't a very good, fun snow, either! It snowed last night. About 2 inches. Record! LOL And everyone thought we were going to have a snow day, nut sadly...we did not. BOO HOO! It is melting today. bout half of an inch on the ground.  

SBFAN

Snowdays
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 10:23:29 am »
in canada snow much snow we dont have spring break  :blowup:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Snowdays
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 01:11:58 pm »
Here in Oklahoma, it has only snowed about 3 times. We had 1 snow day, and it wasn't a very good, fun snow, either! It snowed last night. About 2 inches. Record! LOL And everyone thought we were going to have a snow day, nut sadly...we did not. BOO HOO! It is melting today. bout half of an inch on the ground.
Same here. But at least you guys got a snow day, we haven't gotten one this school year.

super_sayian_spongebob

Snowdays
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 03:15:09 pm »
We don't have snow in Houston. Instead of snow, we get rain. In fact most of TX (esp. the Culf Coast), doesn't have 4 seasons like the rest of America do. Instead we have 2 seasons Rainy and Dry. Rainy (October-April), and Dry (May-September). That sucks really bad.

Megan

Snowdays
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 04:30:25 pm »
youve told us that already. today was my fourth snowday. i was at brittany's and we were in the woods and we found a dead deer. all that was left was its ribs, spinal cord, legs, tail, and head. it was sad. we said a prayer. and named her lucy. then...i tore off her leg and made it kick brittany. so she got mad at me and called me a bad name. yep.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Snowdays
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 05:03:40 pm »
I saw 6 deer earlier.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.