Poll

What was the worst decision that Nick ever made?

Adding Jamie Spears to All-That
6 (9.1%)
Cancelling Invader Zim
11 (16.7%)
Putting SpongeBob in a hiatus
6 (9.1%)
Having Nick Jr.
9 (13.6%)
Airing The Butt Ugly Martians
12 (18.2%)
Airing U-Pick live and Slime Time Live
5 (7.6%)
Making dumb movies (well, most of them)
4 (6.1%)
Taking CatDog, Rocko, and Angry Beavers away
5 (7.6%)
Other
5 (7.6%)
None
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Worst Decision That Nick Ever Made  (Read 53479 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst Decision That Nick Ever Made
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2004, 01:15:27 pm »
Well, she seems like a good person. I dunno, it just seems like it. And I beleive she has potential as a good actress. I think she's funny, too. Just my oppinion. I don't exactly love Britney, but Jamie appears much different than her. I don't see why people don't like her being on All-That. I mean, if they don't accept her, do they accept Christine Kirkman? (I don't have anything against her BTW)
I don't like her because she's just famous because her sister is Britney Spears. And she acts just like her, too. My impression of her is that she's a snobby rich cheerleader. She's not funny, either. Neither is that Christina girl. The rest of the cast members are much older, and I think those two stick out like a sore thumb. The new All-That sucks anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter, though.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 01:16:07 pm by Hannahbal »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2004, 01:17:23 pm »
yay for hannah. i dont like the new all that at all. its too short and unfunny.

spongehead 32

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2004, 01:25:39 pm »
ooooo

I wish I could see the new "all that" so I could agree with you properly

I only saw a few episodes befor it was taken away

and now they only show snips from it in between shows called "nick comedys"

the snips had kenan and kell in them as well, in things like "supper dude" and "cooking with randy and mandy"

which season where they from anyway?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2004, 01:28:02 pm »
the snips had kenan and kell in them as well, in things like "supper dude" and "cooking with randy and mandy"

which season where they from anyway?
I don't know, but those are one of the old ones. I remember the cooking one is where he only made stuff with chocolate. I used to like All That a lot when I was younger. Now they have stupid skits like "Know Your Stars" and "2gether 4ever" or something like that.

spongehead 32

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2004, 01:30:58 pm »
I have seen a few episodes with "know your stars", they where quite funny to beguin with but then they got stupid

thats about the last sketch I remember seeing

apart from that "harry blader" one, then "all that" was taken off

did we mis much?

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2004, 01:32:27 pm »
my favorites were always good burger, super dude, and vital information. it was better back then b/c the cast was funnier

spongehead 32

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2004, 01:35:29 pm »
the "good burger" ones are also in the "nick comedy" along with "everyday french with peir escargo"

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2004, 01:41:28 pm »
did we mis much?
No, not really.

the "good burger" ones are also in the "nick comedy" along with "everyday french with peir escargo"

Those were some of my favorites, too.

I remember Pierre Escargot. That used to be on when I was in 3rd grade, because that was how we remembered the capital of South Dakota-- Pierre.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 01:41:38 pm by Hannahbal »

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2004, 03:24:16 pm »
Well when I went to Australlia 2 years ago. I've noticed that many of the old shows that was taken off the air in the US are out in other nations overseas. That was another bad move I should have put up there, but it's a good move in a way, that other countries would like to see our shows.  

bannedgeek88

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2004, 04:12:26 pm »
I don't really watch Nick much anymore because the shows are pretty boring. I like SpongeBob though.

Lalaine_Presley17

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2004, 07:40:01 pm »
Well, she seems like a good person. I dunno, it just seems like it. And I beleive she has potential as a good actress. I think she's funny, too. Just my oppinion. I don't exactly love Britney, but Jamie appears much different than her. I don't see why people don't like her being on All-That. I mean, if they don't accept her, do they accept Christina Kirkman? (I don't have anything against her BTW)
I don't like her because she's just famous because her sister is Britney Spears. And she acts just like her, too. My impression of her is that she's a snobby rich cheerleader. She's not funny, either. Neither is that Christina girl. The rest of the cast members are much older, and I think those two stick out like a sore thumb. The new All-That sucks anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter, though.
I don't care that her sis is Britney Spears. She can't help they are related. And I don't think she acts like her either. I mean, Jamie wears clothes, not partial-clothes as I call them, and she's young. If she DOES act like a snobby cheerleader, she may get over it. I think she's funny, but then again I'm easily amused, so that don't mean much. I think Christina is pretty cool, I mean, she's a dancer and she got skillz. Take a look at her comercial, it shows her doing back handsprings and all kinds of stuff.

But, ur all entitled to ur oppinion, as am I, so...yeah.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2004, 01:19:27 pm »
I don't care that her sis is Britney Spears. She can't help they are related. And I don't think she acts like her either. I mean, Jamie wears clothes, not partial-clothes as I call them, and she's young. If she DOES act like a snobby cheerleader, she may get over it. I think she's funny, but then again I'm easily amused, so that don't mean much. I think Christina is pretty cool, I mean, she's a dancer and she got skillz. Take a look at her comercial, it shows her doing back handsprings and all kinds of stuff.

But, ur all entitled to ur oppinion, as am I, so...yeah.
When Jaime became a cast member, they weren't doing a big search like they were for Christina. You know they just put her on there for publicity. The show wasn't very popular, and I know a lot more kids would watch it if Britney Spears' little sister was on there. It also really doesn't matter that Christina is talented in that way. All-That requires a completely different sort of talent-- comedy. Not back handsprings, not cheerleading. If they're good at those things, then that's great. They should go do that.

GIR

« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2004, 06:00:48 am »
I dont like jaime spears i mean her sisters BS BIG WHOOP I HATE HER MUSIC  

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2004, 09:30:07 am »
hiatus, wuts that