Author Topic: My Idea  (Read 9441 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
My Idea
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 03:50:54 pm »
Hey I did not curse but i really needed to use profanity but i followd the steps
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

mermaidman97007

My Idea
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2004, 03:55:53 pm »
Hey I did not curse but i really needed to use profanity but i followd the steps

but i really needed to use profanity

Doesnt matter, even trying to use Profanity in a post here is wrong.[/moderator speech]

« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 04:04:51 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Idea
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2004, 04:03:23 pm »
Im confused
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

mermaidman97007

My Idea
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2004, 04:05:26 pm »
There I edited it, to make it clear.

melly005

My Idea
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2004, 05:50:10 pm »
Billions...Heh heh sure. Millions? No. Ones at most!
We know that ur MSP because your attitude is un-mistakable

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Idea
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2004, 07:32:33 pm »
Okay lets stop talking about this I don't want to get angry

Like my Dad says "You should not make a computer genius angry"

mermaidman97007

My Idea
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2004, 07:58:32 pm »
Billions...Heh heh sure. Millions? No. Ones at most!
We know that ur MSP because your attitude is un-mistakable
melly005, dont worry about it, we mods got it handled :P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 07:58:50 pm by mermaidman97007 »