Author Topic: Beware Of Geeks Bearing Gifts  (Read 5357 times)

Patback399

Beware Of Geeks Bearing Gifts
« on: June 17, 2004, 05:05:42 am »
Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts

SpongeBob walked outside, smelling the coral, listening to the scallops. When he noticed a boat parked next to Patrick's rock. "That's strange," said SpongeBob, as Gary came out in front of SpongeBob's house. "Gary," said SpongeBob. "did Patrick ever have a boat?" he continued. "Meow," replied Gary. SpongeBob and Gary walked over to where the boat was parked. It glistened in the morning sun. Gary climbed up the boat. Just then, the alarm had gone off. Patrick ran out screaming, "I didn't do it!". SpongeBob chuckled and said, "Relax, Patrick. It's just your boat alarm". "I don't have a boat," replied Patrick. "Yes you do," said SpongeBob, pointing to the boat. "I don't remember getting that!" Patrick said in amazement. Patrick jumped in the boat and turned the alarm off. Patrick held a driving license up to SpongeBob and said, "What's this?". SpongeBob felt amazed and jealous at the same time. "A driver’s license!". Patrick looked at it. He saw the picture of himself. His eyes half closed and he was drooling. SpongeBob ran off to Mrs. Puffs Boating School. Patrick didn't even notice he was gone. When SpongeBob reached Mrs. Puff's Boating School. He went up to Mrs. Puff. "Patrick...boat.... driver’s license!" he said, panting. Mrs. Puff replied, "Come again?". "I went to Patrick's house and he had a boat and his driver's license!" said SpongeBob. "Oh, yes. He was quite a good student. Did everything I told him to do,” replied Mrs. Puff. “Patrick?” said SpongeBob questionably. Mrs. Puff nodded. SpongeBob ran back to Patrick. Patrick said, “I’m glad you’re back SpongeBob. I decided to go to Glove World!”. “I guess I’ll come,” said SpongeBob. “Who ever said I wanted to take you!” replied Patrick. “Patrick, we’ve always gone every where together!” said SpongeBob, trying to convince Patrick. Patrick said with a smile, “You’re just jealous!”. “Fine! I won’t go!” replied SpongeBob angrily. Patrick zoomed down the street, soon out of sight.

SpongeBob walked inside and slouched down on a chair. “Meow?” purred Gary. “Patrick and I won’t be able to see each other much, because he’ll be traveling in his boat,” replied SpongeBob. The phone rang and SpongeBob picked it up. When he got off the phone, he said, “Sandy wants to go to Goo Lagoon with her. It’ll clear my mind”. When SpongeBob got to the beach he heard a bunch of people cheering. He ran down to the ocean and saw Patrick on a wave runner.  SpongeBob said to himself, “Patrick sure is getting a lot of things”. “Howdy, SpongeBob,” said Sandy. “Hi, Sandy,” said SpongeBob, with his face down. “What’s the matter?” asked Sandy. “Patrick has so much stuff, he barely has time for me!” replied SpongeBob. “Oh. Sorry about your job, by the way,” said Sandy. “What about my job?” asked SpongeBob. “Didn’t ya’ll here? Patrick got your job!” replied Sandy. “What?!” said SpongeBob, even angrier than before. Last time SpongeBob didn’t believe him, but now he did. SpongeBob was so confused! He ran home and fell asleep.

That night, Plankton visited Patrick! “Who’s there?” shouted Patrick in fear. “It’s me! The one who’s been giving gifts!” replied the strange silhouette in the moonlight. “Are you here to give me something!” asked Patrick excitedly. “No. I have come to ask something of you,” said Plankton. “What?” asked Patrick. The stranger turned on the lights revealing his true identity. “I’ll never do anything for you!” screamed Patrick. “Too bad,” replied Plankton. “now I’ll have to hypnotize you!” said Plankton with a short, but evil laugh. Plankton pulled out a yo-yo and started swinging it. “Follow the yo-yo with your eyes!” demanded Plankton. Patrick soon became hypnotized, following Plankton’s every command. Plankton commanded Patrick to hypnotize more people to hypnotize more people and so on and so forth. In the morning Plankton demanded he see Mr. Krabs. “Ah, Mr. Krabs, my old friend, is every single sea creature in Bikini Bottom hypnotized?” asked Plankton. “All, but one, your lordship,” replied hypnotized Mr. Krabs. “I demand him or her to be hypnotized! Now!” commanded Plankton. “Yes, your lordship,” replied Mr. Krabs. The army of the hypnotized walked to the house of that one creature. They stood in front of a pineapple. Soon, the army knocked it down. SpongeBob stood in front of the crowd. SpongeBob put his back to the crowd and when he turned back he had his karate uniform on. The defenseless army ran back to the Chum Bucket, because they had nothing to attack him with. A fish came up to Plankton and said, “Your lordship, our army has failed”. “What?! Send in Operation X!” shouted Plankton angrily. “Your lordship, don’t you think that’s a little…. harsh?” said the fish. “Do it!” demanded Plankton. The fish shouted to the crowd, “Operation X!”. Everyone whispered to each other, they then put earplugs in their ears. Squidward approached SpongeBob. “Thank goodness your he…”, said SpongeBob, not finishing his sentence. Squidward playing a lullaby on his clarinet interrupted him. SpongeBob started to fall asleep, but the music stopped! Sandy had come and broken Squidward’s clarinet!  The crowd, defenseless, stood there until SpongeBob asked, “Who is your leader?”. The crowd responded, “The almighty Plankton!”. SpongeBob and Sandy ran to the Chum Bucket. “You’ll never get the secret formula!” screamed SpongeBob. “Secret formula?” Plankton said with a chuckle. “I’m after bigger things. Like, world domination for example,” said Plankton with an evil laugh. “What did you use to hypnotize those people?” asked Sandy. Plankton pulled out his yo-yo and said, “This”. SpongeBob grabbed it from Plankton. He complained, “Hey!”. SpongeBob picked up Plankton, put him on the yo-yo and spun it around. “Stop that! I command you!” screamed Plankton, starting to feel nausea. SpongeBob let go of the yo-yo, letting it fly to Rock Bottom, where Plankton finally landed.

The next day, all the citizens of Bikini Bottom were de-hypnotized.  The town soon rebuilt SpongeBob’s house and Squidward soon had his precious clarinet fixed. The secret formula was kept safe and Plankton remained in Rock Bottom. “Than how did Patrick get his license?  Did Plankton disguise as Patrick?” SpongeBob asked Mrs. Puff. “Actually, Patrick really did get his license,” replied Mrs. Puff. A boat pulled up behind them. “Do you want to go to Glove World, SpongeBob?” asked Patrick. “Do I ever!” said SpongeBob said, jumping in the boat. SpongeBob and Patrick, best friends forever!

The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my entry for the fan-fic contest.

Kinghashpatrick

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 06:19:19 am »
This Is Kinghashpatrick, Writer Of The Quickly Popular SZ Spongebob Poem "Patrick" And This Is Good!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 06:19:33 am by Kinghashpatrick »

spongehead 32

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 11:10:07 am »
wow is that great

its almost as great as the rock bottom bikini bottom war

foulpattie

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 04:14:29 pm »
nice! The plot is excellent!  

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 04:19:54 pm »
This Is Kinghashpatrick, Writer Of The Quickly Popular SZ Spongebob Poem "Patrick" And This Is Good!
Why do you always say that?

Yeah, the fanfic is r0xee.

Patrick

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 05:58:25 pm »
No offense Foulpattie, but this fanfic knocks yours out of the park. But that's just my opinion. Quotation marks! *high fives Patback*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 05:58:57 pm by Patrick »

Spongey34

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 07:05:55 pm »
Wow, this was great.  Excellent job, Patback399.

foulpattie

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 07:11:38 pm »
No offense Foulpattie, but this fanfic knocks yours out of the park. But that's just my opinion. Quotation marks! *high fives Patback*
This is a great fanfic with a great plot but i didn't think it was funny. still good though  

Ms. APuff

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 07:13:54 am »
Good entry! I like that Patrick gets his license. Look out Bikini Bottom.

Patback399

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 04:15:58 pm »
Thank you, everybody! I look forward to reading more from you guys.