Author Topic: Ding-dong  (Read 11082 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« on: July 11, 2004, 03:27:55 pm »
Here's The First Chapter to My story...It might not seem like it now..but its a killer story.....

CHAPTER ONE

Squidward yawned as he woke up one lovely Bikini Bottom Day.
"Yes, Yes, Looking forward to a peacful day....WITHOUT SPONGEBOB." Spongebob went on vacation with his family the night before, and wouldnt be returning until the next day.

" I wonder what my favorite person is doing right now.." Squid says as he looks at his Clarinet. "Oh Honey, your sooo beautiful." Squid puckerd his lips...and pressed them against the Clarient, and blew. Nothing came out but a squek higher than Spongebob's voice. Now, Squidward isnt one to recognize that he cant play Clarinet very well, and when he plays, all that does come out of the Clarient is usually a high squeak. BUt there was something odd about this squeak.  Squidward right then realized, it was time for a new Clarinet.
"Oh, Honey! Oh, Honey! I am so sorry it had to end this way, but its just not...there..for me. please forgive me!"Squid cried out.

Silence

"Fine. Get out! I never want to see you again!" Squid said, and threw the Clarinet out the window.

DING-DONG

Squidward heard a the doorbell ring.

DING-DONG

It rang again. Squidward walked to the door, and Opend it.  Standing There, in the door way was............................

STAY TUNED!!!

so how is it so far???
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 03:45:16 pm by squidward400 »

spongehead 32

Ding-dong
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 03:43:43 pm »
SUSPENCE!!!!!

I hate suspence

but it seems like it will be a good one

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 03:56:41 pm »
CHAPTER TWO

DING-DONG

It rang again. Squidward walked over to the door, and opend it. Standing There, in the door way was, no one. Squidward scream loud. and The door bell rang aboain. BUT THE DOOR WAS STILL OPEN!

"Hello? Hello? is anybody there?" Squidward called out.

SILENCE

"OK, Patrick, I know its you..."

"Helo Squidward" Patrick said...BEHIND SQUIDWARD
 "BUt..Patrick..how-how are you here? your supposed to be ringing the doorbell.? what?"

DING DONG

THe doorbell rang again, but Patrick was standing next to Squidward.
"Hey Squidward, how are you doing that?" Patrick asked.

"I'M NOT!" Squidward said. and they both yelled  and ran to Squids bedroom.

"BUT I AM YOU IMBICLES" Came a loud voice above Squidward and Patrick.

"WHo-Who's there?" Squidward asked.

"WHO'S THERE? WHO'S THERE? YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT UNLESS I GO KNOCK KNOCK. AND I DIDNT DO THAT DID I? NO. I DIDNT! I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM WHEN I AM READY."  THe Voive yelled.

"O-O-O-OK...My Scary VOice THingy" said Patrick. "Want some ice cream?"

"NO..WELL..SURE OKAY..BUT LATER." the voice yelled again.

Squidwar felt a breeze run by him..and he grabbed out like to pull a sheet off of something..and his tentecle caought ahold of something..and Squidward ripped his hand away to reveal.............................

STAY TUNED!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 03:57:22 pm by squidward400 »

spongehead 32

Ding-dong
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 06:47:57 pm »
OOOOOOO

more suspence

so iritating

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 08:44:06 pm »
They should make this into an episode
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 10:03:01 pm »
wow. that's nice. :biggrin: thank you!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 10:03:13 pm by squidward400 »

edso

Ding-dong
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2004, 09:10:03 am »
Its not that great......(J/K)

1luke12

Ding-dong
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 01:35:49 pm »
I think it's excellent! The suspense and the characters staying in character combine well.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 04:04:12 pm »
SORRY! I aaccenditly posted twice. dont kill me!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 09:47:41 pm by squidward400 »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2004, 09:34:03 pm »
Squidward felt a breeze run by him..and he grabbed out like to pull a sheet off of something..and his tentecle caought ahold of something..and Squidward ripped his hand away to reveal, SANDY

"SAndy?" Patrick said
"Sandy?" Squidward said.

Sandy has a blank face. All of the sudden she drops on the floor laughing.
"hahahaha! I'm sorry yall. I-I-I was just so bored with Spongebob gone and all. And I heard about that mysterious invisible murderer on the News.I thought I would get a scare out of ya" Said Sandy.

Squidward said, " I knew it was you all along..I was--just trying to scare Patrick..yea, tahts it..I was trying to scare Patrick." Squidward turns to Patrick..Him eating icecream.

"Oh, Hi Sandy, When did you get here?" Said Patrick

Sandy looked at Squidward with a "Yea, right Thats what you were doing" look.

"Umm..Umm..I have to go  to work." Squid said really fast.
"No you dont sily." Said Sandy "Today  That ol' red guy ya work for is countin his money. the Krustay Krab is closed."
"Oh...Oh..yea. Well, me and Patrick are going Jellyfishing, arent we?" Squidward says and looks at Patrick. Squid nudged Pat in the side with his elbow.

"I cant Squidward..Sandy and I have plans. She's gonna take me to TEXAS!" Said Patrick.
"No No No. Not TExas, I'm gonna take you to see my Mom..she lives in Texas. She's visiting. I wish Spongedude wwere here." Sandy said.

Bikini Bottom went dark.

"OK Patrick, looks like its time to go now." Sandy Said. "See ya Squidward."

Sandy reached for the door, and turned the knob, it wouldnt budge. she turned and turned..and being so strong you would think she could just kick  it open.

Sandy kicked at the door..it didnt work. So sandy tried opening the window..it wouldit budge. Sandy Looked at Squidward  swallows hard and says,

"We're Trapped"

STAY TUNED

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 12:16:24 pm »
So? how is it so far?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 02:22:33 pm »
YOU TRIPPLE POSTED!!!

Goode!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2004, 03:14:00 pm »
I apoligized....SOrry AGAIN

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ding-dong
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2004, 08:30:04 pm »
I cant wait 4 tyhe next chapter

prettiepattie

Ding-dong
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2004, 08:50:51 pm »
That is a nice story. Good Job.