Author Topic: The Bermuda Triangle & The L....  (Read 6334 times)

foulpattie

The Bermuda Triangle & The L....
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 06:54:55 pm »
yes I believe this stuff. I saw this thing on the discovery channel about the bermuda triangle and their theroy is giant bubbles sink these ships. Which I think is a bunch of crap. As for the lock ness monster I believe it but hasn't it been decades since a sigting? and I believe aliens are real to. Maybe you people thinkl I'm crazy but I don't care.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 07:10:44 pm »
TheBermuda Triangle and The Lochness monster. DO any of you guys believe in either of those? Peronally, I am very interested in The Bermuda Triangle. Teh Lochness Monster, it makes me keep an extra eye. out. Do you guys feel the same? I heard about that movie, Open Water, its about the Bermuda Triangle. I have to see that movie.
 :blink: I heard about the bermuda bridge
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2004, 07:45:15 pm »
I don't believe in the Lochness monster. The Bermuda Triangle I'm not sure about.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 08:39:11 pm »
yes I believe this stuff. I saw this thing on the discovery channel about the bermuda triangle and their theroy is giant bubbles sink these ships. Which I think is a bunch of crap. As for the lock ness monster I believe it but hasn't it been decades since a sigting? and I believe aliens are real to. Maybe you people thinkl I'm crazy but I don't care.
People think I'm crazy too. And all I do is prove them right.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 09:24:47 pm »
I've seen them both. Along with UFOs. So, I believe. :ph34r:

Sb129

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 09:37:18 pm »
TheBermuda Triangle and The Lochness monster. DO any of you guys believe in either of those? Peronally, I am very interested in The Bermuda Triangle. Teh Lochness Monster, it makes me keep an extra eye. out. Do you guys feel the same? I heard about that movie, Open Water, its about the Bermuda Triangle. I have to see that movie.
I watched this show on Discovery Kids that said if the lochness monster is real it could be the only dinosuar alive1The bemudatriangle I wonder??????Fowl patty I saw the same show about the Bermuda Triangle on Discovery Kids.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 09:39:36 pm by Sb129 »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 11:03:44 am »
Has anyone herd of the bermuda bridge
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Spongey34

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2004, 11:09:43 am »
Nope, not I.  Wanna explain it?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2004, 11:11:02 am »
Its a bridge shaped like a triangle that has one rope at the bottom and 2 ropes at the top and you cross it on one rope

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2004, 02:36:08 pm »
It's not triangle or anything...it's just the area where many plane crashes and shipwreckages happen mysteriously.

livestoSURF

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2004, 02:57:33 pm »
I don't believe in either.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2004, 09:11:47 pm »
Eh, I don't believe any of it.

Patrick

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2004, 04:30:30 am »
I'm pretty sure they proved te lochness monster to be false. There's not enough food for it survive etc.