Author Topic: Merger  (Read 47803 times)

foulpattie

Merger
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2004, 01:44:20 pm »
I still like the name Spongebob Destiny. Or Spongebob master universe!(heheheh) and then United Spongebob is fine.

I hope it gets a cool name.

Starr2k3

Merger
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2004, 01:45:15 pm »
I sorta like United Sponges. Not United Spongebob.

foulpattie

Merger
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2004, 01:48:41 pm »
oh oh i got it! Spongebob Infinity. Or Infinite Spongebob

livestoSURF

Merger
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2004, 02:48:55 pm »
oh oh i got it! Spongebob Infinity. Or Infinite Spongebob
Haha! I like that.

ShantiLuva

Merger
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2004, 04:41:23 pm »
Just because you and a few others never liked the idea didn't mean it wasn't going to happen. It was going through no matter what you thought of it. If you don't like it when the merge is complete, you can leave.
 :jerry:  finally i get to use that icon :biggrin:  

mermaidman97007

Merger
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2004, 07:29:47 pm »
Ok, I have watched from the sidelines for as long as I can take.
People who don't like the merger, or don't want to be a part of it, please, stop the drama, and move on to another spongebob forum that isn't merging. It isn't like you can stop them anyway.

As far as I am concerned I am leaving Spongebob behind to move on to bigger, and better things. I will not be a part of this merger. I can not, and will not allow Kevin, or Andrew have any authority over me. I can hear the cheers, and the boo's already...

Besides, I hate to say it people, and I actually never thought i would say this, but Spongebob is going to die off after the movie, and the final season. If it doesn't cool! But, I forsee that after maybe 2 years of even more re-runs the sponginess is going away.

So go ahead, merge! Good luck, I hope it works for you.
And sadly, goodbye. I will still be around SZ til the merger happens, I just won't be posting very much.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Merger
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2004, 07:32:27 pm »
I understand. We'll miss you, Carl.

mermaidman97007

Merger
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2004, 07:34:41 pm »
I understand. We'll miss you, Carl.
Some of you will, some of you won't.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Merger
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2004, 07:41:44 pm »
Okay. I'll miss you, Carl.

foulpattie

Merger
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2004, 07:46:43 pm »
People who don't like the merger, or don't want to be a part of it, please, stop the drama, and move on to another spongebob forum that isn't merging. It isn't like you can stop them anyway.

As far as I am concerned I am leaving Spongebob behind to move on to bigger, and better things. I will not be a part of this merger. I can not, and will not allow Kevin, or Andrew have any authority over me. I can hear the cheers, and the boo's already...

Besides, I hate to say it people, and I actually never thought i would say this, but Spongebob is going to die off after the movie, and the final season. If it doesn't cool! But, I forsee that after maybe 2 years of even more re-runs the sponginess is going away.

And sadly, goodbye. I will still be around SZ til the merger happens, I just won't be posting very much.
I see... I'm a bit surprized. Well, you do what you need to do. Bye. I hope you do good in wrestling.  
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 07:47:26 pm by foulpattie »

~angelene's dreams

Merger
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2004, 07:58:26 pm »
Well, he's got a great little forum of his own now that I'm a part of, plus we like chat ALL DAY together at work and at home.  You'd think we were in love or something!  :laugh:

But I'll miss you around here, Carl.   I understand, too.  H3ll, this is where I met you...  :sad:

foulpattie

Merger
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2004, 08:10:46 pm »
heh I looked at his forum. It's cool and for me. I'm joining.  

livestoSURF

Merger
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2004, 08:27:29 pm »
We'll all miss you! Good-bye

super_sayian_spongebob

Merger
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2004, 09:26:04 pm »

Well we'll miss you Carl. May God bless you.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Merger
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2004, 12:32:44 am »
Bye Carl. Will you still be at Random Insanity? =-\