Poll

are u for Gay marriges?

yes
14 (51.9%)
no
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Are U For Gay Marriges?  (Read 13500 times)

Starr2k3

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2004, 09:34:28 pm »
Gay marriage is not legal in all states.  It can't be split up between states, like Slavery was.  Eventually, the true Americans will win out.
And true americans are for gay marrige
True Americans are like the ones fighting for the freedom. Slavery? South was wrong, North won.
Please don't say neggative things about the south.
He is stating facts about it...

Sock

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2004, 11:58:14 pm »
I'm completely for gay marriage, and I think that it's wrong not to allow it.  

MiraclrPlz

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2004, 08:18:56 pm »
Thanks to the advances in education in the last century, more and more people are realizing that science is the answer.
I don't want to bring back a topic that's been dead for 3 days, but Cmonkey is wrong about that.  Science.  An increaser of life.  True.  New medicines can help prolong death.  But nothing more than prolong.  There are 3 things you can count on in life:  Birth, death, and taxes.  See the middle one.  Sure, you can work out in a gym.  You can get really strong.  But no matter how much exercizing you do, you will still end up dead.  You will still wind up maggot food.  You will still be 6 feet under.  My point:  It is not important to protect your body, but your soul.  And science is a good thing, but it is not the answer.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2004, 09:59:55 pm »
Who cares if the same sex marries? They can't have any real kids...they just have to adopt which is gonna suck cause when their kid grows up and knows the truth of how he had 2 guy/girl parents...that kid is gonna run away

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2004, 07:50:01 am »
Who cares if the same sex marries? They can't have any real kids...they just have to adopt which is gonna suck cause when their kid grows up and knows the truth of how he had 2 guy/girl parents...that kid is gonna run away
How do you know that? Stop making perdictions.

I have never seen my dad yet I'm have a good life. I have a lot of relatives that care for me. I have a lot of good friends. I don't think about my dad too much and I don't care if I never see him in my whole intire life. I'm going to be fine and I'm not going to be scared for life!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2004, 10:42:49 am »
How do you know that? Stop making perdictions.

I have never seen my dad yet I'm have a good life. I have a lot of relatives that care for me. I have a lot of good friends. I don't think about my dad too much and I don't care if I never see him in my whole intire life. I'm going to be fine and I'm not going to be scared for life!
It's my own opinion and I can say what I want

Starr2k3

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2004, 10:46:03 am »
He's saying that he will not like having 2 dads/moms. I would not blame the kid.