Author Topic: Your Top 10 Worst Games...  (Read 4443 times)

Krabbs431

Your Top 10 Worst Games...
« on: August 25, 2003, 08:36:23 am »
Post here your top 10 worst computer games...

Patrick

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 08:40:40 am »
does it have to be computer?

Krabbs431

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 09:06:01 am »
Yes

garyfan

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 01:36:15 pm »
Jump Start Kindergarden and Barbie Riding and Fashion and Hair styler games and The little rascal's interactive moviebook and Detective Barbie and uh Magic Skool bus games and um umum blah blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  they all suck those ones and The Rugrats and uh I Spy and ummm I could think of a million more my brother bought all those hehe I hope I pwned him
« Last Edit: August 25, 2003, 01:37:24 pm by garyfan »

Krabbs431

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 09:36:20 am »
Woah..easy there!and I agree too!LOL! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: !!!!!!!!

foulpattie

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 05:29:26 pm »
Yes
No.

Top 10 worst um i dont really know

Dude that was a one word post  

Patrick

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 05:31:51 am »
Jump Start Kindergarden and Barbie Riding and Fashion and Hair styler games and The little rascal's interactive moviebook and Detective Barbie and uh Magic Skool bus games and um umum blah blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  they all suck those ones and The Rugrats and uh I Spy and ummm I could think of a million more my brother bought all those hehe I hope I pwned him
hmmm, do you stare at you sibblings cd cases? or wach them play?

foulpattie

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 07:22:13 pm »
I think the dude plays with the lil kid. Yur so pathtic u can't think of any bad games there are other than ones that are 4 ages 3-5.  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 07:27:34 pm »
If I think its going to be a bad game, then I don't play it.  It's that simple.  Also, bad games generally just disappear, unless they're majorly horrible like Superman 64 or Custer's Revenge (Falco knows what I'm talking about, and yes, it is horrible).  Oh ya, ET for the atari 2600 was apparently really bad, because it (along with a lot of other crappy games) brought about the dark age of videogames, before NES came out to save the day.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

garyfan

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 05:23:02 am »
Jump Start Kindergarden and Barbie Riding and Fashion and Hair styler games and The little rascal's interactive moviebook and Detective Barbie and uh Magic Skool bus games and um umum blah blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  blah  they all suck those ones and The Rugrats and uh I Spy and ummm I could think of a million more my brother bought all those hehe I hope I pwned him
hmmm, do you stare at you sibblings cd cases? or wach them play?
Actully they were sitting right next to me when I wrote that post they were ready to be taken out for a garage sale