Author Topic: New All Grown Up  (Read 5695 times)

Sponge Pat

New All Grown Up
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 07:59:59 pm »
I would disagree with you callling Spongebob high budget if I were you. Spongebob did start out as a low-budget show regardless of whether or not it is now.

I like to consider ZIM low budget even though it is actually high budget because it is funny and underrated, where as other high budget shows are retarded and overrated.
[snapback]169741[/snapback]

Well, your right it was low budget when Spongebob began, but now it is pretty high-budget.

Vicky

New All Grown Up
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 11:17:59 am »
Has invader zim been cancelled?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New All Grown Up
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 11:54:47 am »
Has invader zim been cancelled?
[snapback]171336[/snapback]
Off of Nick yes. I already got all the eppys :D

Vicky

New All Grown Up
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 12:25:13 pm »
:'( waaaaaaa!! I love that show! and now everything is pooed up!

Sheldon J. Plankton

New All Grown Up
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 12:45:02 pm »
I would disagree with you callling Spongebob high budget if I were you. Spongebob did start out as a low-budget show regardless of whether or not it is now.

I like to consider ZIM low budget even though it is actually high budget because it is funny and underrated, where as other high budget shows are retarded and overrated.
[snapback]169741[/snapback]

Well, your right it was low budget when Spongebob began, but now it is pretty high-budget.
[snapback]170312[/snapback]

Nah. Spongebob is definitly not low-budget anymore, but I don't think it's high-budget now. It's more in the medium catagory. Somewhere between Rocko's Modern Life and All Grown Up, at least that's what it appears to be.

Oh by the way. Invader ZIM got cancelled like 3 years ago (to the person who didn't know), but the DVD sets are out if you still want to see it.