Author Topic: Chip's Challenge  (Read 9591 times)

patrickstarr29

Chip's Challenge
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 12:45:37 pm »
This game is very fun. I used to have it on my computer for a long time and then... THE COMPUTER CRASHED!!!! We were unable to fix, but the main thing in my mind was: No more Chip's Challenge. Now, i know this might sound rweird, but for the past few years, i have been looking for this game. Just last year, I found it in a game pack on amazon.com, with a few other good games. I was so happy, and i imeditly started tring to earn money for it. Whe i got the moiney, amazon.com had stopped selling the pack, and iEBAY didn,t have it. Today, i had decided to look for it on google, and guess what. I FOUND IT!!!! I found a free download for it. I was so happy. I downloaded it, and installed it. Let me give you a few tips:
1.) When you install it from the site i did (there is gonna be alink down her in this post) ypu will need to have WINZIP or the trial. You will need to unzip the file. I said to unzip and install. It worked. Then  had to click something else, so i could acces the game. all the stuff in there needed to be in the same folder, so i made it like that. Now it works.
________
So, anyone the websites look isn't the worlds best (It is some text, with a plain white backround, and the download button), but so far the game works perfectly.
Here is the link: Download Chip's Challenge! (It's free)
Well,m this game is challenging, but fun. A while ago, the guy who sold it to a company, made a sequal, but the company would not let him sell it because, they said they owned all the games rights, and he did not have the money to buty out the rights. This game is very fun, and has not given me trouble since i downloaded it 30 miutes ago.
[snapback]98057[/snapback]

spongetron u hafta help me!  i have been lookin for thiz game eversince i've played it on my uncle's laptop.. i'm desperate! i so love thiz game!
i tried clicking on that link u put and downloaded it but when i tried to open it, it didnt.. :sad: wut's the deal about the "zipper thingy" anyway? how do i unzip it? help!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Chip's Challenge
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 01:11:01 pm »
I played this game about 5 years ago on my old computer...I still have the gameon it...but don't play it anymore.
Used to be fun, but fustrating at the same time.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Banana

Chip's Challenge
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 02:23:11 pm »
Oh my god...Chip's Challenge...you have brought back soooooooooo many nostalgic memories...

-Banan

Megan

Chip's Challenge
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 02:28:16 pm »
I absolutely used to love this game. I wasn't good or anything, but I was addicted.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Chip's Challenge
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 02:35:58 pm »
big topic bump! Anyway,, you need to have WinZip to unzip it. Just get the WinZip free trial.