Author Topic: The Republican Convention.  (Read 10512 times)

Megan

The Republican Convention.
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2004, 06:50:04 am »
While Bush was giving that dumb speech, I was happily throwing wads of paper at him. It really was very fun.  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2004, 07:14:44 am »
While Bush was giving that dumb speech, I was happily throwing wads of paper at him. It really was very fun.
I actually spit in his face...and wiped it all over him

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2004, 09:05:25 am »
mEGAN, that was an A+ speech.  And it was good, if you really listened to it.  John Kerry is too far behind to win now.  That Clinton heart-attck thing didn't help John Scary in the polls.  Clinton survived because ::Dolphin Noise:: has no vacancy.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2004, 11:53:00 am »
MSP, you keep saying Bush is such a great guy. Why can't he talk to people with something that hasn't been prepared for him? Kerry will answer questions asked after a speech, but Bush will have somebody else do it for him. Who's really in charge of this country? Not Bush. He can't speak for himself. Kerry doesn't have his people do his job for him like Bush.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2004, 01:06:04 pm »
Only he changes his mind back and forth every second.  Kerry ain't no leader.  He's a MISleader.

ShantiLuva

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2004, 01:47:49 pm »
Only he changes his mind back and forth every second.  Kerry ain't no leader.  He's a MISleader.
This topic is dumb..........like somebody but I wont say names.......... :dry:

:coughMiraclePlzcough: