Author Topic: Evil Site  (Read 6337 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Evil Site
« on: September 13, 2004, 07:54:52 am »
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Author_Alliance/index.php?act=idx

They removed almost ALL of my stories on fanfiction.net, claiming they where all script format..when they where not!
That's not fair...  :sad:  
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 09:07:56 am »
Eh...they must not know about fanfictions that well

Greg

Evil Site
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 09:15:46 am »
Ehhh some people are just mean :angry:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 09:16:46 am »
Can I take a look at your fan fiction?

Greg

Evil Site
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 09:17:25 am »
Who's? Mine or Her's? :happy:  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 09:19:16 am by Greg »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 09:18:27 am »
Who's?
Expand that one word so you don't get in trouble...

I was talking about Sarah's

Starr2k3

Evil Site
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 11:58:08 am »
Eh, Greg your lucky I did not see that one word post. One more time and you banned for a few hours.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Evil Site
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 12:00:51 pm »
That's not a one word post. A one word post is like "hi."

Starr2k3

Evil Site
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 12:01:25 pm »
That's not a one word post. A one word post is like "hi."
Yet, he does it all the time like that.

Greg

Evil Site
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 12:18:36 pm »
I don't do it to spam....

I just don't know what to say sometimes :surrender:  

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Evil Site
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2004, 01:19:17 pm »
Example:
It was thursday and tomorrow was Friday the 13th, a day that is supposidly full of bad luck.
But to the children of Skool it was the last day on the 13th, the summer term was just around the corner and they where already dressing in their summer holiday cloaths.
Miss Bitters was her normal self though, not that she ever changes anyway. With her horrible snarling face glancing into the doomed childrens future, one child was not enjoying himself on this thursday.
He was sat down unlike the other children who where going haywire, his head in his hands and a ripped peice of paper on his desk that clearly had 'LORD OF ALL HUMANS' written on it.
The child's name was Zim, you know...the 'alien' of the Skool. The one who is constantly bugged by the big headed boy called Dib, the one with the defective parents, the only one who was not going to be happy this holiday.
-
What am I going to do? What if my Tallests ask me to come back? Bah, I don't care anymore....even if I haven't made any progress in taking over this..disgusting mud ball, maybe they might let me stay here and actualy start work on it.
Not likely.
The other invaders have either ruled the planet or destroyed all it's enhabitants, what have I acheived?
Nothing.
And what does he think he's doing!? Looking at me like that, big headed earth boy...can't you bother someone else who's life isn't as complicated enough as mine!?
He won't.
I've done all I can to get this far...and I have acheived nothing from it. Maybe I should quit now?
No way!
I can beat this planet, it's enhabitants and the ugly big headed boy with my iron fist!
Even if the Tallest call me back, I'll stick around a little longer and leave my mark here...a giant crater? Lots of fire? Kill the big head? His sister? His father too?
No, that's too much...
I think I'll stick to the fire.
-
What's he thinking? What's in that mind of his? I think I know...he's picturing himself as the ruler of Earth.
Not gonna happen while Im around buster! Im the dog and your the theif...Im gonna bite you if you even try to come and steal something from us.
Hope you enjoy your last 2 days of freedom...cause all holiday, Im gonna make your life a living....
-
Miss Bitters slammed her ruler on the table and got the childrens attention "HELLO!?" she yelled, her voice echoing down the silent corridors.
The children scattered to their desks and sat down, eyes wide and filled with terror.
"The bell has just rang for the end of skool, GO HOME!!" she yelled, pointing towards the now mysteriously opened door.
The children ran from the skool screaming with joy, 1 more day left until freedom!
Zim took his usual rout home and avoided any contact with the human Dib, he approached the door and was about to open it when his robot parents answered and said "welcome home, son" in their cheerful voices.
Zim grunted as the robot mom slammed back into the closet and blew her fuse, she was soon followed by the defective dad who was carrying a metal stick in his claw instead of his pipe.
Zim knew what happened to the robot dads pipe...GIR took it.
"He--ll--o!" the cheerful GIR welcomed his master, who had just thrown himself onto the sofa, face in one of the pillows.
"I wanna watch TV! But you've taken up all the sofa!" GIR screeched with fustration, his face instantly turned from the slightly angered look into a very worried one.
There was a strange noise comming from his master, Zim.
A noise GIR had never heard comming from Zim before, it sounded like his master was trying to speak whilst his face was in the pillows, crossed with the sound humans made when very upset.
Was Zim...crying!?
The irken lifted his head from the pillow but it soon fell back down, his shoulders where heaving as he slammed the pillow ontop of his head.
He had a bad feeling the Tallest would call him back, with the lack of progress and the amount of calls he sent in he was sure the Tallest would be furious with him.
The irken slowly turned to face the small SIR unit, he'd been crying alright, it showed.
"GIR...leave me alone for a...awhile...I need to pull myself back together..." the irken muttered, before slamming his face into the pillow again.
GIR was slightly stunned by his master, but took his leave. He had to go see a friend of his anyway, a group of friends.
-
Dib had arrived home happily, he was putting together a spy suit to go sneak on Zim when the summer had started.
"Hey Gaz, what do you think of this new spy suit I made? pretty cool huh?" Dib asked his sibling, who was happily playing a video game until her brother asked her the question.
"If you want to live to see tomorrow, Dib, then you'll leave me alone....leave me alone now!!" Gaz replyed, a tone of pure fury from her voice gave Dib the impression he should go into his room and stay there for the rest of the afternoon.
He took his leave and loaded some new files onto his desktop about the traps he'd be making to capture Zim durin the 6 weeks, he couldn't wait to catch him at last.
"Tomorrow, Zim, I'll be ready for those 6 weeks. And you...hehe....you won't know what hit you!" Dib said to himself, as usual.
But tomorrow....things may change....for BOTH of them.

That was from my fanfiction "Freaky Friday"....now ALL my stories have been removed! Those jerks! *is mad*
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2004, 03:05:04 pm »
Very nice...I would keep it

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Evil Site
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2004, 05:20:05 pm »
Yeah, they wouldnt know fanfiction if it tapped them on the back and said: I'm A Fan-Fic, and this is what i am-" And defines a fan-fic.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 05:41:43 pm »
They're just retards... :glare:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Evil Site
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2004, 05:44:25 pm »
Yeah, they wouldnt know fanfiction if it tapped them on the back and said: I'm A Fan-Fic, and this is what i am-" And defines a fan-fic.
Eh...let's just leave that to a...dont think so