Author Topic: Major League Baseball Postseason Thread  (Read 22770 times)

foulpattie

Major League Baseball Postseason Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2004, 08:57:30 pm »
I'm rooting for the twins. I'm tired of the yankees winning.  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2004, 09:36:52 pm »
Yankees need to give everyone else a chance

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2004, 04:38:33 pm »
wow we scored 4 this inning to tie it at 5. i smell another comeback victory.  

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2004, 05:50:38 pm »
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
............I hate life..................................................................
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 05:52:47 pm by Kenny Blankenship »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2004, 05:53:46 pm »
man that was a sweet comeback. arod scored the winning run on a wild pitch and the twins couldnt get anything off mariano rivera. i am extremely happy now. i am going yankees over boston and stl over houston.  

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2004, 06:27:34 pm »
Life sucks.  I had my heart ripped out by the Wolverines earlier in the day, which was bad enough.  Then the Yankees ripped it out again, then proceeded to stomp, spit, and urinate on it in the process.  Gosh dangit, why did we have to lose like this?

Well, time to cheer for the Red Sox.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2004, 06:43:14 pm »
i see you changed your sig

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2004, 06:50:32 pm »
i see you changed your sig
Yep, very apt considering my mood.  (sigh) Why do I become so attached to something as meaningless as sports??

LA seems to be doing well against the Cards, up 4-0 in the 6th.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2004, 12:22:34 am »
Must...burn...yankees

A-Rod is total homo!! What a little turd...I think he thinks he owns the game

Starr2k3

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2004, 08:39:02 am »
Ah, I was rooting for the Twins to win it.

Though, that Michigan game rocked. :biggrin:

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2004, 09:30:23 am »
I'm for Boston to win it all.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2004, 07:33:48 am »
RIP Ken Caminiti, he died yesterday of a heart attack, he just retired a few years ago
Also RIP to Mariano Rivera's wife's cousin and his son, who died when they were electrocuted while cleaning Rivera's pool.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2004, 07:37:11 am »
Ken was in his 30s...right? That's not coo...the former Astro

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2004, 08:10:23 am »
ken died? wow he was pretty young but unfortunately when you do steroids your heartbeat screws up.  he played the yanks in 98 in the world series on the padres. rivera will be back for game 1 against the red sox

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2004, 01:03:26 pm »
A shame Caminiti had to die so young, but he prepared his own grave considering the steroids, cocaine, and alcohol he used.  Eerily enough, I was just thinking about him the other day, wondering whatever happened to him.  I guess I got my answer.

On a happier note, Game 5 of the Braves/Astros series is tonight.  I'm going to be rooting for the Astros, and fully expect them to win tonight.