Author Topic: Woman President  (Read 16656 times)

MiraclrPlz

Woman President
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2004, 06:22:24 am »
That amount of money doesn't even exist.  Even Bill gates only has 50 billion.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2004, 11:28:59 am »
I'd love to see the day that there is a woman president. I'd also like to see the day somebody is elected president, but isn't a Republican or Democrat. Women have always been denied of rights (and still are) and I think that needs to change.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2004, 11:29:48 am »
I wanna see a green...whatchamacallit people...3rd party person win it. I feel it coming soon

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2004, 01:35:07 pm »
Green better win four years from now in Canada. All my friends, will be of age to vote, and I find that a lot of the teens are edging toward Green. Which is good. Because Green hasn't had the chance to screw up the country yet.

Megan

Woman President
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2004, 01:59:38 pm »
I look upon myself as a Green, everyone is just letting nature go down the drain and they don't give a crap about the future.  

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2004, 02:17:06 pm »
I look upon myself as a Green, everyone is just letting nature go down the drain and they don't give a crap about the future.
Exactly how I feel. Without nature, humanity is screwed. Either way, nature is screwed because humans think they are special.  

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2004, 04:05:28 pm »
That amount of money doesn't even exist.  Even Bill gates only has 50 billion.
My point exactly...

We did not have the money in the first place, and he spelled it.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2004, 05:10:16 pm »
Exactly how I feel. Without nature, humanity is screwed. Either way, nature is screwed because humans think they are special.
I want Kerry to win this election, then some third party candidate to win next time. I just wrote a quick essay about saving trees this past Monday.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Woman President
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2004, 06:58:02 am »
I'd like to see a 3rd Party Candidate win myself, but I don't think anyone from the Green Party that hold true to its values will make a good president. Sure, we need to be more aware of Nature, but we don't need to legalize marijuana, and we need a President that focuses on more issues than candidates from the Green Party bring to the table

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Woman President
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2004, 09:47:05 pm »
There this article in People about this single mother was working at Wal-Mart. She had the same job as this guy who had a family and the guy still made more money than her!
That depends on different issues. The woman may have been hired for that job. If the man was promoted, he'll make more than someone just starting out. My dad used to work at Sam's, so I know this stuff.
He had the same regluar job as the other woman but he just paid more.