Author Topic: Mario Fan-fic!  (Read 5604 times)

spongey675

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 04:36:08 am »
Very bad so far

Squid's Bro

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 02:11:33 pm »
i disagree...but that's just me

Patricksquare Pants

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 02:15:17 pm »
That Was Boring.

:sick:  

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 05:47:04 pm »
OK, well sorry you feel that way, but it gets better. Right now, ML is down, so I CANNOT copy and paste th3e next part, but when it is up and running (I exepct tommorow) I will psoy the next part. It doews get a bit suspensful i the last two parts.

Squid's Bro

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2004, 09:06:48 am »
i can't wait

spongey675

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2004, 09:21:34 am »
i can

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 09:47:27 pm »
OK, for those of you like it, here's part three and four in a combo:

MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY!
PART THREE
[/size]

Previously: Mario was getting sick of all the tourists and he finnaly came up with idea: (PART THREE NOW BEGINS...)

Mario quickly got on the phone, and called his enemy...BOWSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bowser agreed to help Mario. Bowser came and one night he tried to scare off the tourists. All the tourists laughed. The next day, he dressed up as ghost, and the tourists laughed. Finnaly, Bowser pulled out his 500000000000000 shooter laser, and all of the tourists laughed. Bowser then left the island. Mario was waiting to think of something, but then after one week all the tourists were gone, and Mario was relaxing again. Then, the next day more Tourists came, and after three weeks they were still there. Then, Mario thought: What was Yoshi doing before we left...he is still asleep. Then Mario decided it was Okay that tourists were here because these tourists were quiet, very quiet. But then, all of a sudden...

MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY!
PART FOUR
[/size]

We last left Mario, relaxing when all of a sudden...(PART FOUR BEGINS)

A Huge...

HURRUICANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flops through the island scaring all the Tourists off. Then the huuricane stopped, and Bowser walked a shore carring thr ULTRA WIND 30000000000000000000000000000000. Then Bowser left. Mario laughed, and he finnaly finished his lemonade. He decided to go up the big giant mountain for a hike. Mario startred walking up, and he fell off a litte cliff, and fell to the ground!!!!
Luckily, he just his hike, and he was ONLY 20 centimeters above the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario climbed back up and contenued hikeing, an hour later back down. He went to sleep, and the next morning woke up, took a shower, and checked to see if Yoshi was still alive. "YEP, He's a live", said Mario. He walked around and found a dark old cave. He walked in perfectly clean, and came out 10 seconds later, with a ripped up shirt, a few scratches, and a pair of ripped pants. He went back to the place they were staying at. Then... More Party Tourists!!!!!!!!!!!! Mario was thinking up a plan to get rid of them.

TO BE CONTENUED...
 Hope you liked this so far. Bye. Part Five coming soon for those of you reading at SZ. For people at ML, Part Five is already here.

Hope You Like It!!! Like I said  Part Five through Finale are best.

spongey675

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2004, 04:51:58 am »
ugh your 1st bad fanfic but I think you've already found that out from me

GIR

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2004, 05:12:00 pm »
pretty sucky but i couldent make a better mario fan-fic

Rabble

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2004, 05:58:13 pm »
Make A more Exiteing story and many crazy Twist

4/10

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2004, 01:53:20 pm »
Well, lucky for you, I can't ever finish this. As you may know, ML is gone, and all psots wiull be gione when it comes back, so i wil not be able to post more. Also, I hade spent over 4 hours making a fan-fic there, and now it will be gone. 4 hours!!!!