Author Topic: Third & Final Debate  (Read 22694 times)

MiraclrPlz

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2004, 06:00:10 am »
Bush won. w00t!
No, he didn't. They didn't say anything, and, it's just a matter of opinion. They take those polls, but those polls are just them. O_o
Enough!  Bush won that debate and there is no saying he didn't!  You think he stalled?  He didn't have any long pauses!  He was on the offensive throughout most of it,he pointed out Kerry's Liberal record in the senate, and he just plain won according to Fox News.  And Kerry was a %^& for calling Dick Cheney's daughter a Lesbian!  How dare he!  He didn't need to bring up Dick Cheny's daughter to help take her father's job!  Dick Cheny's wife said she was so mad!  Just face it Bush won this one.  It wasn't even close.  The President kicked some serious A.  C'mon are you people blind?  Everyone said he won!  "Next to John Kerry, Ted Kennedy is the Conservative senator from Massachusetts!"  LOL!  That guy.  Great one-liner.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2004, 06:52:48 am »
Bush won. w00t!
Can Bush even win a debate...?
Aperrently, 'cause he did. :tongue:
I think he's referring to CBS' poll of undecided voters that voted Bush as the winner, but seeing as the last 2 debates only got 2% of the undecided voters to make a decision, it's not going to make a big difference if Bush won this debate or not

Starr2k3

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2004, 11:47:54 am »
JackWhite, you probably did not watch it...

Kerry won it easy. MSP is just saying it because he is a bush ---kisser.

Megan

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2004, 02:05:51 pm »
And Kerry was a %^& for calling Dick Cheney's daughter a Lesbian!  How dare he!  He didn't need to bring up Dick Cheny's daughter to help take her father's job!  Dick Cheny's wife said she was so mad!
Dude. Everyone knows she's a lesbian and nobody cares. She is open about it. In the Vice-Presidential election Edwards commented about it and Cheney thanked him for his kind words. It's Cheney who is the idiot. He tried to make Edwards look bad by saying he had never met or seen him before. He lied. He sat next to him at a charity breakfast, and sat near him at a hearing type thing. Dumb.  

MiraclrPlz

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2004, 07:20:30 pm »
And Kerry was a %^& for calling Dick Cheney's daughter a Lesbian!  How dare he!  He didn't need to bring up Dick Cheny's daughter to help take her father's job!  Dick Cheny's wife said she was so mad!
Dude. Everyone knows she's a lesbian and nobody cares. She is open about it. In the Vice-Presidential election Edwards commented about it and Cheney thanked him for his kind words. It's Cheney who is the idiot. He tried to make Edwards look bad by saying he had never met or seen him before. He lied. He sat next to him at a charity breakfast, and sat near him at a hearing type thing. Dumb.
mEAGAN WT heck he ment he never met Edwards on the Senate Floor!  He said as vice-president, he was head of the senate, and he never saw Edwards on the senate floor!  He said he attended all of the meetings!  And furthermore, Edwards recieved heavey criticizm for mentioning Dick Cheany's daughter!  What was Cheny to do?  Start a fight with him during hte debate???  And if Cheny's wife is mad, she has a right to be!

Dragon Of Grief

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2004, 07:22:52 pm »
I don't see how Kerry won. He is such a liar, and he makes empty promises.

MiraclrPlz

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 07:23:49 pm »
He didn't win.  Bush won it eaisly.  Everyone on Fox News said so!  Fox News.  That is where you get the fair coverage.  

Dragon Of Grief

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 07:26:43 pm »
Well, I myself think they both could have done better. I was quite dissapointed in this debate.

MiraclrPlz

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2004, 07:28:27 pm »
How could you be dissapointed with Bush?  He did phanamanal!  He brought up Kerry's atocious liberal record, the fact in the senate he accomplished notihng, he voted against hte first gulf war, etc!  Bush won! The polls say he did.

Offline DarkPatrickStar

• Honorable
  • Krabby Supreme
    • View Profile
    • http://elementalhosting.net
Third & Final Debate
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2004, 07:33:33 pm »
I'd watch Debates on Presidents that atleast have some sense in them, other than that i don't want either to win really, since both are making some stupid choices

i guess i'd hear news of them but until i can vote then i could care less
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 07:34:09 pm by DarkPatrickStar »

Dragon Of Grief

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2004, 07:34:20 pm »
Actually the polls show Kerry won, unfortunately. And even I can admit Bush stuttered a lot. However Kerry was laughing and making a lot of faces. What upset me the most is how Kerry went on about Cheney's daughter being gay.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Third & Final Debate
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 07:37:36 pm »
They both stupid and lie a lot...I dont care who wins now

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 07:54:21 pm »
..like I said, Bush-fans will say Bush won, Kerry-fans will say Kerry won XD

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Third & Final Debate
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 09:18:23 pm »
JackWhite, you probably did not watch it...

Kerry won it easy. MSP is just saying it because he is a bush ---kisser.
Actually, my whole family watched it.

Elizabeth Rose

Third & Final Debate
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 12:38:14 pm »
Yes, I do think Bush won this one. He seemed a lot more prepared than the first 'round that's for sure. Kerry seemed real arrogant or proud or something. I don't know for sure but there is something about him I don't like (and it's not just because he's a Lib). That comment about Mary Cheney sure was low. He could have used names of people he knew personally and that would have been fine. He doesn't even know Mary Cheney!