Author Topic: Lots 'o' Lies  (Read 8919 times)

foulpattie

Lots 'o' Lies
« on: October 14, 2004, 06:17:17 pm »
http://factcheck.org/article281.html

This site has all the lies that bush and kerry have said. I thought maybe you people would like to see it.  

Dragon Of Grief

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 07:05:47 pm »
Meh, all politicians lie, and none of them can be trusted.

MiraclrPlz

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 07:16:29 pm »
There were ties to Saddam Hussien and terror.  It doesn't matter if their were no WMDs.

Dragon Of Grief

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 07:20:21 pm »
Saddam is captured. How about we drop this all ready?

SilverCreep

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 07:51:27 pm »
Saddam Hussein gased his own people but it wasn't really WMD's. It was just a gas bomb not a WMD, it's just a mini-WMD.  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 07:52:20 pm »
YES! Saddam is dead, Iraq is a free country, lets just drop it!

SilverCreep

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 07:54:52 pm »
YES! Saddam is dead
He's NOT dead yet, he's in custody.  

Starr2k3

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2004, 07:22:10 am »
YES! Saddam is dead
He's NOT dead yet, he's in custody.
Yes, he is in custody. Get your facts straight JackWhite.

Elizabeth Rose

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2004, 12:49:31 pm »
What made you think Sadaam is dead JW? Not yet, as of now I think he's in custody.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2004, 07:43:07 pm »
And still Iraq us not a free country, there are terrorist still taking orders from Saddam and stuff.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2004, 09:24:22 pm »
Fact check 1: No there aren't... Saddam is in custody. Unless you are talking about a different thing.

:smilie_tux:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 09:24:43 pm by AppleNick »

GodzSon

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2004, 05:36:26 am »
There were ties to Saddam Hussien and terror.  It doesn't matter if their were no WMDs.
It does matter when they are the reason its said you are going to war, to disarm him of his weapons..then you send all these troops over and get over 1000 soliders killed for something that was not there. Kind of matters to the families of the dead soldiers that died for this lie. There were NO ties to Al Qaeda and Saddam as the president so strongly stated, he was terrorizing his own people not us. He was just finishing the job his dad didn't get done.."after all, this man did try to kill my dad."  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2004, 07:13:24 am »
@ people who think Saddam is dead: You honestly think they would just kill Saddam? They're going to squeeze as much information as they can out of him, THEN kill him.

Dragon Of Grief

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2004, 05:51:33 pm »
YES! Saddam is dead, Iraq is a free country, lets just drop it!
AHAHAHA. I never said he was dead, because he isn't. Where would you get that completely incorrect idea?

:wacko:  

Kerrybuster

Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2004, 04:05:16 pm »
GodzSon (quite ignorantly) Posted: Oct 17 2004, 08:36 AM  

It does matter when they are the reason its said you are going to war, to disarm him of his weapons..then you send all these troops over and get over 1000 soliders killed for something that was not there. Kind of matters to the families of the dead soldiers that died for this lie. There were NO ties to Al Qaeda and Saddam as the president so strongly stated, he was terrorizing his own people not us. He was just finishing the job his dad didn't get done.."after all, this man did try to kill my dad."

Where do I start? Umm... Okay, from the bottom and working backwards. If he was just finishing the job his dad hadn't gotten done, why did he attack Afghanistan? 0.0 I'm not saying that he was just finishing his father's work, but even if he was... would that be a bad thing? Can you honestly say that liberating Iraq was the wrong move? Can you live with yourself, knowing that you don't care about the welfare of millions of people? Iran is also a threat, so when he go after them what will your excuse be? Bush is his own man and (unlike his father) was able to lower taxes.

There are so many ties to Al Qaeda and Sadaam Husseine that they could fill several books, which have been filled. I doubt you've read any of them. I doubt you care. Sadaam Husseine himself was a terrorist, he supported terrorism and suicide bombings and trained terrorists. If you follow the news you would know that the biggest link at this time is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who pledges allegience to Osama Bin Laden. He's responsible for most of our casualties at this point in the war. You seriously don't know anything about the subject. You can, however, repeat exactly what you've been told very well and I commend you on that.

There were WMD's. The UN knows it, they're still looking for the ones they knew were there that went missing. Our own intelligence knows they were there. History knows that he had them, because we know he used them. I mean, where do you get your information from? TV, right? Newspapers? There's such a thing as the partisan media in the world, you needn't look any further than the forged documents about Bush's service in the National Guard for that. We know he had them just like we know Iran has them. If we get there and they're all mysteriously missing, do we then kick ourselves in the head and turn around.

What about the letter to congress in 1998?

Direct quote: "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

You can see who signed the letter in the attached copy, but among them are the following Senate Democrats: Levin, Lieberman, Lautenberg, Dodd, Kerrey, Feinstein, Mikulski, Daschle, Breaux, Johnson, Inouye, Landrieu, Ford and (... what's this...) Kerry.

I know, I made that up, too.

Sadaam is disarmed. It's over. Have a nice day.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 09:08:14 pm »
Kerry: Six months after he said Osama bin Laden must be caught dead or alive, this president was asked, "Where is Osama bin Laden?" He said, "I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned."

Bush: Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations.

Of course we're worried about Osama bin Laden. We're on the hunt after Osama bin Laden. We're using every asset at our disposal to get Osama bin Laden.

I believe Bush...Kerry just cant say that he is NOT worried...what a fraud

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 10:50:20 pm »
.....ahh......I just dont understand you people. Kerry Rules. End of story.  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Lots 'o' Lies
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2004, 10:54:53 pm »
.....ahh......I just dont understand you people. Kerry Rules. End of story.
We all have our opinions...but I havent voted yet so I cant say anything yet