Author Topic: Russians Moved Explosives. Kerry Caught In Lie.  (Read 14563 times)

Kerrybuster

Russians Moved Explosives. Kerry Caught In Lie.
« on: October 27, 2004, 10:26:05 pm »
While you were busy listening to Ska music, many things have transpired.

- The New York Times along with CBS have reported untrue statements about missing weapons in Iraq to bump Kerry by knocking down Bush.
- Kerry has gone along with it. He remains with this position after it has been proven to be a falsehood.
- It is now known that the weapons were almost certainly removed by Russian forces
- Kerry has not admitted that he has lied, but to the contrary. He has gone full force with the story.

It is a dark day for the Kerry campaign. He's never lead in the polls, he doesn't lead now. He inspires no hope or any good feelings, even among his own base. He's not getting the black vote he should. He's not winning the women's vote as he should. He's lost Hawaii, a major democratic stronghold. John Edwards continues to gather only small crowds.

Get ready for another four years of Bush!  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 04:00:34 am »

- The New York Times along with CBS have reported untrue statements about missing weapons in Iraq to bump Kerry by knocking down Bush.
- Kerry has gone along with it. He remains with this position after it has been proven to be a falsehood.
- It is now known that the weapons were almost certainly removed by Russian forces
- Kerry has not admitted that he has lied, but to the contrary. He has gone full force with the story.

It is a dark day for the Kerry campaign. He's never lead in the polls, he doesn't lead now. He inspires no hope or any good feelings, even among his own base. He's not getting the black vote he should. He's not winning the women's vote as he should. He's lost Hawaii, a major democratic stronghold. John Edwards continues to gather only small crowds.

America can't go through with 4 years of W.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 05:55:44 am »
O yes they will.  And they are.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 01:05:03 pm »
O yes they will.  And they are.
It wont happen, and even if it did, Bush wouldn't be president for 4 years. He'd be in for about 1-2 and then US would be gone.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 02:52:15 pm »

The signs that say IM4W crack me up.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 02:53:04 pm »
i saw a bumper sticker that said "moms4bush.com" or something

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 02:55:28 pm »
There's a Kerry supporters in Oklahoma headquarters down in Oklahoma City called 'KerryOkies'. Some day my friends and I are going to barge in there screaming "KARAOKE, WHERE?!"

Okay I just really derailed the topic so we better get back on subject. Haha.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 02:57:42 pm »

um exactly who was that directed at? i dont like kerry or bush and i dont listen to ska. that was just really random

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 05:30:40 pm »

America can't go through with 4 years of W.
It can't go through 4 years of Kerry either. He will spend most of his time getting everyone to like us rather then actually getting anything done. And how can you tell with him? He has mutliple positions on just about every one of his isssue. First he is for it, then against it, then for it again, then against it again. At least Bush gets things done. Kerry isn't competant to even be in the Senate's office.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 05:33:01 pm »
It wont happen, and even if it did, Bush wouldn't be president for 4 years. He'd be in for about 1-2 and then US would be gone.
No, that's how it would with Kerry.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 05:43:49 pm »
I don't understand why people like Kerry. He may be a good public speaker but it is all lies. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true. And those purple hearts of his. He didn't even have to go to a hospital for the injuries he received when he earned them! On top of that he abandoned his platoon when he was in Vietnam! So does that mean he will abandon America come a major crisis? I honestly can't trust him. And I don't know how many of you are PA residents but he is sending out political ads claiming to PROTECT the right to hunt! So he likes to kill things? What kind of image is that? And his other ad not only attacked Bush but attacked Republicans as well! I honestly hope Bush wins. If Kerry wins I will move to Canada.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 05:44:10 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

edso

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 05:46:04 pm »
Kerry would last one 4 years. Bush would last about 2 then we would all be Iragi slaves.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 05:50:13 pm »
Kerry would last one 4 years. Bush would last about 2 then we would all be Iragi slaves.
That didn't even make sense :dry:  

Starr2k3

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 05:52:02 pm »
That didn't even make sense :dry:
Err, I understood it fine... Kerry would last the four years, Bush would last 2 years and we would end up Iraqi slaves, yet I do not agree.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2004, 05:55:09 pm »
Yeah, that is what I thought it said. That is just utter bullcrap.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 05:58:52 pm »
I don't understand why people like Kerry. He may be a good public speaker but it is all lies. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true. And those purple hearts of his. He didn't even have to go to a hospital for the injuries he received when he earned them! On top of that he abandoned his platoon when he was in Vietnam! So does that mean he will abandon America come a major crisis? I honestly can't trust him. And I don't know how many of you are PA residents but he is sending out political ads claiming to PROTECT the right to hunt! So he likes to kill things? What kind of image is that? And his other ad not only attacked Bush but attacked Republicans as well! I honestly hope Bush wins. If Kerry wins I will move to Canada.
Have fun in Canada.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 06:14:21 pm »
Well, so far it looks like Bush is going to win. He has the most states so far... thank god.

Starr2k3

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 06:15:11 pm »
Well, so far it looks like Bush is going to win. He has the most states so far... thank god.
Polls are usually never right. Just wait til the election.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 06:16:28 pm »
I am praying to God that Bush wins. Kerry will abandon America eventually if he gets into office.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2004, 06:24:16 pm »
I am praying to God that Bush wins. Kerry will abandon America eventually if he gets into office.
And George W will stay until he destroys it.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 06:31:19 pm »
How would he destroy it? And how would Kerry do any better? Either way it is a lose-lose situation. I don't really like Bush either, but I don't like Kerry more. Bush is lesser of the two evils.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2004, 07:20:52 pm »
I cant wait til the elction is over to rub it in every kerry supporters face.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2004, 07:20:55 pm »
How would he destroy it? And how would Kerry do any better? Either way it is a lose-lose situation. I don't really like Bush either, but I don't like Kerry more. Bush is lesser of the two evils.
Bush has already shown us he's incompetent. At this rate, we're never going to get out of debt.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2004, 07:24:46 pm »
Ronald Reagan died and bush will win one more for the gipper. Democrats love to hate Ronald Reagan.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2004, 07:26:59 pm »
Ronald Reagan died and bush will win one more for the gipper. Democrats love to hate Ronald Reagan.
Mostly because Reagen was an idiot.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2004, 07:30:23 pm »
Ronald Reagan gave people peace through strength.  When Ronald Reagan sold weapons to the Iranians to free the hostages, the Leftwing tried to turn that into another watergate.  But he was so loveable and beloved, they couldn't touch the man.  They were only guns.  Reagan did the right thing.  His politics were perfect.  And no one can ever say he wasn't the perfect president.  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2004, 07:32:01 pm »
Ronald Reagan gave people peace through strength.  When Ronald Reagan sold weapons to the Iranians to free the hostages, the Leftwing tried to turn that into another watergate.  But he was so loveable and beloved, they couldn't touch the man.  They were only guns.  Reagan did the right thing.  His politics were perfect.  And no one can ever say he wasn't the perfect president.
I can. Look at what he did to the economy.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2004, 07:32:55 pm »
If Kerry wins I will move to Canada.
Bah!! We're so...liberal!! and our Prime Minister is ten times worse than Kerry!!!! SO is Dalton McGuinty....and the conservative called him a reptilian kitten-eating alien from mars and I didn't believe them. *shakes head in shame*
Now you wanna talk about poor politics? D00d....conservative stooped that low in Canada. Name calling a seven year old could beat!

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2004, 07:34:34 pm »
The economy was great during his 8 years as the greatest president in ameican history.  Could be be anymore conservative than that?  Things being good is so Conservtive.  Things being so dull, grey, and scary, and terrifying, and grouchy is so Liberal.  The Libs hate that word 'liberal' now  days because of what it stands for.  Michael Dukakas tried to run away from that word.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2004, 07:37:40 pm »
His idiocy didn't turn up until years later. Why do you think Clinton had such a hard time getting US out of debt.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2004, 07:40:20 pm »
It's Clinton's fault for chanigng horses in mainstream from Conservative to Liberal.  Reagan's massive tax cuts helped the economy.  The best Governemnt is LESS governemnt.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2004, 07:41:33 pm »
It's Clinton's fault for chanigng horses in mainstream from Conservative to Liberal.  Reagan's massive tax cuts helped the economy.  The best Governemnt is LESS governemnt.
Except Clinton had to fix it AFTER 2 republican presidents screwed it up.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2004, 07:41:34 pm »
K...so over there it's Clinton's fault. Question MSP...if the president that came after Clinton had been female what would your thoughts on HER presidency have been like?

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Spongey34

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 05:49:24 pm »
This is getting ridiculous.  I'm just gonna go vote for SpongeBob.  I'm not kidding.  If he were one of the canidates, he would win the election pretty easily.  I'm not the only with that opinion.  He has his priorities straight.  Unlike Bush and Kerry.  Sad, isn't it?  The most powerful country in the world could be ran by some guy who lives in a pineapple.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2004, 06:15:45 pm »
Bush is great! If Swartzenafger ran for president, he woukld wiin, he's a great governor. ANyways, Bush is thw ay to go. Unlike Kerry, he has most of his priotories straight, he doesn't skip on anyhthing, qand he doesn't lie, most of the time. Face it, all politicains lie. It is Clinton's fault for messing us up, and Bush had to fix it. I have more to say, but I have to go eat dinner, but for now:

COME TUESDAY, VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2004, 07:26:57 pm »
Bush is great! If Swartzenafger ran for president, he woukld wiin, he's a great governor. ANyways, Bush is thw ay to go. Unlike Kerry, he has most of his priotories straight, he doesn't skip on anyhthing, qand he doesn't lie, most of the time. Face it, all politicains lie. It is Clinton's fault for messing us up, and Bush had to fix it. I have more to say, but I have to go eat dinner, but for now:

COME TUESDAY, VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, know what you're talking about first. Clinton is the one who FIXED everything after Reagen and Bush SR. Then W comes in and destroys everything.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2004, 07:32:02 pm »
I Do know what i am talking about.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2004, 07:33:57 pm »
No you don't! You said Clinton ruined America, when really he did a great job bringing it back together.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2004, 07:57:52 pm »
Ok, he may not have ruined it, but he mayed a mess that Bush had to clean up.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2004, 08:07:45 pm »
Dude, know what you're talking about first. Clinton is the one who FIXED everything after Reagen and Bush SR. Then W comes in and destroys everything.
The heck he did. Tell me how Reagan and Bush Sr. tore down the country and how Bill Clinton the Draft Doger restored it.