Author Topic: Racial Stereotypes  (Read 9191 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Racial Stereotypes
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 05:35:10 pm »
Most people can, Hannah. Most people just choose not to. And when they do lose weight it is because of vanity issueas rather then realizing it is dangerous to be very heavy. My father is almost 400 lbs. But he won't do anything about it. He got that way from bad habits, but he just sits on his but all day not doing a dang thing. Now who's fault is it? I udnerstand it is hard, but you should at least try, yah know?

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Racial Stereotypes
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2004, 06:18:11 am »
Why are there racial stereotypes?
Because people are stupid, period

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Stereotypes
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2004, 06:15:18 pm »
Most people can, Hannah. Most people just choose not to. And when they do lose weight it is because of vanity issueas rather then realizing it is dangerous to be very heavy. My father is almost 400 lbs. But he won't do anything about it. He got that way from bad habits, but he just sits on his but all day not doing a dang thing. Now who's fault is it? I udnerstand it is hard, but you should at least try, yah know?
I know that most people can. All I was saying was that some people can't.  

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Racial Stereotypes
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 06:41:50 pm »
The one that gets me is "goth". I've heard that OVER and OVER. I'm not goth. They just think so because of the way I dress. Stereotypes can burn in you know where for all I care. The worst is when people label themselves!!
I know. People do that to me too. Last year people always used to call me goth or punk rock girl.

...I am really getting into punk rock, but still. They knew nothing about what type of music I listened to.

Also, I know this one girl at my school. She's cool, and sometimes she hangs out with me and my friends after lunch. She's black, and what really bugs her is that people expect her to act all gangsta/ghetto-fabolous. But she's not. She skates. She doesn't buy her clothes from the mall. She dresses "alternatively" if you will, and she gets really ::Dolphin Noise::ed off when people make fun of her for not "acting black". I don't blame her. I hate racial stereotypes.
I know what you mean. Today if your black your supossed to listen to rap or if you white you supossed to listen to rock. I'm getting really tried of these stereotypes and i hope it doesn't last for long.