Author Topic: Im New Today!  (Read 3467 times)

xdragonsb

Im New Today!
« on: December 03, 2004, 03:20:19 pm »
HI PEOPLE!! THIS TIME IM NOT THE "XDRAGONSB" ANYMORE IM THE "NEW XDRAGONSB" THIS TIME I WON'T START TO BE LIKE ANNOYING BE MORE POLITE IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO ME THEN I DON'T CARE! (this is just a news from xdragonsb)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Im New Today!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 03:28:25 pm »
You just did. You used caps. My eyes hurt now
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 03:29:13 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 03:31:45 pm »
Hooray! You must've taken goodness lessons from SB and Pat. You're "reconstituted"!

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Im New Today!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 06:29:23 pm »
Welcome back from your rest. Keep calm and have a good time.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Im New Today!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 07:15:15 pm »
Hooray! You must've taken goodness lessons from SB and Pat. You're "reconstituted"!
Reabilatated> :tongue:  

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 07:44:46 pm »
Reabilatated> :tongue:
Gehsuhnteit.  :tongue:  

Dragon Of Grief

Im New Today!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 08:13:57 pm »
Prove it.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Im New Today!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 07:33:20 am »
Yes.

Anyone can say that, I can right now.

Im going to not be annoying and be polite.

There, but does it mean Im going to do it?

One time thing

Im New Today!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2004, 08:52:28 am »
HI PEOPLE!! THIS TIME IM NOT THE "XDRAGONSB" ANYMORE IM THE "NEW XDRAGONSB" THIS TIME I WON'T START TO BE LIKE ANNOYING BE MORE POLITE IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO ME THEN I DON'T CARE! (this is just a news from xdragonsb)
I wasn't here to know you, but I've gotta say that was annoying right there!

Dragon Of Grief

Im New Today!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 09:11:49 am »
Well, he has that goofy goober song in his signature which has to be the worst song I have ever heard so that's already minus some points right there.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2004, 09:23:10 am »
I don't know why you guys like SpongeBob. You're acting like jerks. He said he's changed, and he hasn't posted anything mean so far, but you guys are calling him a liar. If anything, I'd think this would make him angrier.

One time thing

Im New Today!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2004, 09:33:17 am »
Whos spongebob... anywa, we don't hate him, and we're not calling him a liar, we just think that last ost was extremely hypocritical.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 09:42:01 am »
I meant I don't know why you like the show SpongeBob, not the member SpongeBob. I don't even know if there is even a member called SpongeBob..... It seems like there would be; maybe he just doesn't come anymore.  

What's ost mean?

One time thing

Im New Today!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 09:54:02 am »
I meant post... typo. And when you are wondering why people like spongebob, does that mean that you don't?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2004, 09:58:20 am »
(sigh) No, SpongeBob is my favorite show. I was just saying that if someone turned over a new leaf, SpongeBob wouldn't ask them to prove it, he would believe them. I meant that you (Not you in particular, just the people who keep saying prove it) don't act like SpongeBob would. Their acting more like Squidward.
(Well, Squiddy knows he acts like Squidward, but still.)

Dragon Of Grief

Im New Today!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 10:53:45 am »
I don't know why you guys like SpongeBob. You're acting like jerks. He said he's changed, and he hasn't posted anything mean so far, but you guys are calling him a liar. If anything, I'd think this would make him angrier.
Make a point, please :rolleyes:  

Rabble

Im New Today!
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 10:58:07 am »
Just Cause someone's Says they cahnged We need to see it before we judge him.

and pepole say this millions of times You don't have to like spongebob to come here.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2004, 02:06:28 pm »
Make a point, please :rolleyes:
(sigh again) Perhaps I should be more specific.

XDragonSB has recently commited wrongdoings in the fact that he was enraged at the moderaters and the adminastrators, but then he went on a hiatus from posting due to the fact that he wished to regain his temper. Then he continued posting and said he was, in the words of SpongeBob, "rehabilitated." But then the members asked him to prove that he had "rehabilitated" due to the fact that they did not believe him. They are acting very Un-SpongeBob-like in the way that SpongeBob would accept the apologies given to him by his enemies. Although he could possibly be lying, we have no reason to think this whatsoever other than the past things he did, of which he apologized for.

That better?

GIR

Im New Today!
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2004, 02:12:30 pm »
I wasn't here to know you, but I've gotta say that was annoying right there!
yeah he was pretty annoying but he deservesd a 2nd chance