Author Topic: Im New Today!  (Read 3479 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Im New Today!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 10:53:45 am »
I don't know why you guys like SpongeBob. You're acting like jerks. He said he's changed, and he hasn't posted anything mean so far, but you guys are calling him a liar. If anything, I'd think this would make him angrier.
Make a point, please :rolleyes:  

Rabble

Im New Today!
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 10:58:07 am »
Just Cause someone's Says they cahnged We need to see it before we judge him.

and pepole say this millions of times You don't have to like spongebob to come here.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Im New Today!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2004, 02:06:28 pm »
I don't know why you guys like SpongeBob. You're acting like jerks. He said he's changed, and he hasn't posted anything mean so far, but you guys are calling him a liar. If anything, I'd think this would make him angrier.
Make a point, please :rolleyes:
(sigh again) Perhaps I should be more specific.

XDragonSB has recently commited wrongdoings in the fact that he was enraged at the moderaters and the adminastrators, but then he went on a hiatus from posting due to the fact that he wished to regain his temper. Then he continued posting and said he was, in the words of SpongeBob, "rehabilitated." But then the members asked him to prove that he had "rehabilitated" due to the fact that they did not believe him. They are acting very Un-SpongeBob-like in the way that SpongeBob would accept the apologies given to him by his enemies. Although he could possibly be lying, we have no reason to think this whatsoever other than the past things he did, of which he apologized for.

That better?

GIR

Im New Today!
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2004, 02:12:30 pm »
HI PEOPLE!! THIS TIME IM NOT THE "XDRAGONSB" ANYMORE IM THE "NEW XDRAGONSB" THIS TIME I WON'T START TO BE LIKE ANNOYING BE MORE POLITE IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO ME THEN I DON'T CARE! (this is just a news from xdragonsb)
I wasn't here to know you, but I've gotta say that was annoying right there!
yeah he was pretty annoying but he deservesd a 2nd chance