6 (21.4%)
I Despise Them
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: GOTHS  (Read 24866 times)

Patback399

GOTHS
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2004, 05:53:55 am »
Goths were the northern invaders that came and destroyed the great Roman Empire. They sent us into the "Dark Ages". We remained in the Dark Ages until the Renaissance, the cultural revival in which man took credit for his work. Goths made people think there was nothing to learn, nothing to think, nothing to see. That is why I don't appriciate them.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
GOTHS
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2004, 01:50:27 pm »
You living in the past, foo.

Elizabeth Rose

GOTHS
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2004, 03:23:19 pm »
I think Sherry posted an excellent article; it provides a lot of insight to the modern day Goth culture, which has nothing to do with the Dark Ages.

Patback399

GOTHS
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2005, 05:02:48 am »
Yeah, I guess I was overreacting yesterday. Sorry. I don't think as Gothic as a culture.

Rabble

GOTHS
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2005, 02:05:06 pm »
Is wearing black a big deal?

DennisLuvr

GOTHS
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2005, 04:04:48 pm »
The whole devil-worshippy thing is creepy, but my lord people, not all goths are like that! People around here are SO sterotypical and it bums me out! Goths are some of the nicest people I know!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
GOTHS
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2005, 06:59:37 am »
Wanna know what Goth is? ^^

Credit to: Enigma Zero for The Sources

[snapback]139561[/snapback]

That was an awsome article, I say I did the right thing by complaining to the church that handed those...evil...leaflets out.
They just looked at me as if to say 'idiot' and so I took my leave.
SOme people never learn. XD
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Spiff

GOTHS
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2005, 04:15:50 pm »
There's people who think they are gothic, and people who are actually gothic. Those who are really gothic don't need to dress themselves in black face paints and black clothes, they have their believes, and that's all they need. Those who think they are gothic ARE making a fashion, it's clearer than anything. I personally think Marylin Manson started it all, with their fashion being black and white face paints and dark as night clothes. It's only taken 10 years to spread, and now look at it. Suddenly everyone is Marylin Manson. And it's sick.

Gideon Brown

GOTHS
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2005, 06:48:11 pm »
Marylin Manson? Where have you been?! Alice Cooper and KISS started it all!! Specially Cooper.

Elizabeth Rose

GOTHS
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2005, 09:35:01 pm »
There's people who think they are gothic, and people who are actually gothic. Those who are really gothic don't need to dress themselves in black face paints and black clothes, they have their believes, and that's all they need. Those who think they are gothic ARE making a fashion, it's clearer than anything. I personally think Marylin Manson started it all, with their fashion being black and white face paints and dark as night clothes. It's only taken 10 years to spread, and now look at it. Suddenly everyone is Marylin Manson. And it's sick.
[snapback]143485[/snapback]

Nah, Alice Cooper started it. Manson just follows along.

copycat136

GOTHS
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2005, 04:57:14 pm »
None of them!!!

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
GOTHS
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2005, 07:08:27 pm »
None of them!!!
[snapback]143702[/snapback]