Author Topic: Where Did God Come From?  (Read 51176 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2005, 03:03:06 am »
life is far too complicated to understand in normal humans minds, you have to study heavily in science to actualy get a breif understanding of it.
I studied science in my own time for the past 3 years, at home and not only at school, my knowlage of the universe and the creation of the earth is far greater than any other year 11's in my school. (i think that'll be 7th grade?)
You call the creation of the universe to be farfetched, when you only say that because it is too complicated for you to understand, therefor you beleive it must be fake.
I beleive the planet is our only god, actually...i would rather call it our mother and father.
Cut down as many tree's as you want to make your bibles, the earth will get you all back....even if it has to take us with it.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2005, 03:20:49 am »
life is far too complicated to understand in normal humans minds, you have to study heavily in science to actualy get a breif understanding of it.
I studied science in my own time for the past 3 years, at home and not only at school, my knowlage of the universe and the creation of the earth is far greater than any other year 11's in my school. (i think that'll be 7th grade?)
You call the creation of the universe to be farfetched, when you only say that because it is too complicated for you to understand, therefor you beleive it must be fake.
I beleive the planet is our only god, actually...i would rather call it our mother and father.
Cut down as many tree's as you want to make your bibles, the earth will get you all back....even if it has to take us with it.

100% AGREE

Paige

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2005, 07:58:31 am »
Saying the Earth is a god is like saying all the planets are gods. And besides, the Earth isn't alive.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2005, 08:25:43 am »
Saying the Earth is a god is like saying all the planets are gods. And besides, the Earth isn't alive.
[snapback]142808[/snapback]

The earth is over 842596795876986789367376836 years old...its alive

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2005, 08:29:10 am »
No it's not. The sun's been around a long time, and that doesn't make it alive. Things on the Earth are alive, but not the Earth itself.

Gideon Brown

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2005, 07:28:10 pm »
Your argument can be rebutted easily. For instance, saying that there is a God but his existence can not be understood by the human mind is a very flawed context. Especially since God is in everything he created, therefore making the Earth alive. So really. What?! The Earth isn't alive?! God's not in it?! That means he didn't create it?! I see..

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2005, 01:21:02 am »
the earth is most certainly alive, otherwise tree's wouldn't exist...along with many plants.
and if plants don't exist we don't.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2005, 04:44:37 am »
We may exsist... but we shouldnt. Look at what we have done to our planet. Better off wiping our entire race before we do anymore damage. Cant you guys just tell I am a bundle of joy!?

Paige

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2005, 10:33:11 am »
the earth is most certainly alive, otherwise tree's wouldn't exist...along with many plants.

The organisms on earth are alive. But the Earth isn't. The soil contains nutrients needed for the growth of plants, but it's not alive.

Your argument can be rebutted easily. For instance, saying that there is a God but his existence can not be understood by the human mind is a very flawed context. Especially since God is in everything he created, therefore making the Earth alive. So really. What?! The Earth isn't alive?! God's not in it?! That means he didn't create it?! I see..

God created it, but that doesn't mean he is the Earth. For instance, Stephen Hillenburg created SpongeBob, but that doesn't make him SpongeBob. Also, there are many other things we can't understand and still believe. Scientists don't know how dinosaurs became extinct, but they still believe it happened.

Gideon Brown

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2005, 11:17:49 am »
I'm sorry, but now you're going against the Christian belief that God is in everything he created. The man who created Spongebob is NOT God, is he? Because if he's a God, well then so am I because I created my characters for my stories.
And why would I say this is a Christian belief? because I was taught it growing up, going to Church, to Sunday school, and to Catholic High School....if the Catholics teach it...it MUST be true *scoffs*

Sponge Pat

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2005, 11:50:02 am »
There is no way to prove gods existence. You just have to have faith and believe in him.  :happy:

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2005, 05:03:56 pm »
well, I'll hhave to answer how God was made with a quotation from  sponge bob: "Look everybody, the sky had a baby!"

.....................................I think thats the simplest way to put it.
it got too real

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2005, 05:26:02 pm »
I'm sorry, but now you're going against the Christian belief that God is in everything he created. The man who created Spongebob is NOT God, is he? Because if he's a God, well then so am I because I created my characters for my stories.

I was speaking figuritively. I mean that if a person creates something that doesn't making them the thing. If parents have a child, that doesn't make them the child. If a person creates characters for stories, he isn't those characters. God created the Earth, but he isn't the Earth.

And Sponge Pat's right, you can't really prove it, you just have to believe in him. But I think I have a couple proofs of the Bible:

1. They found the Dead Sea Scrolls
2. In the bible they talked about I think Jacob and Esau (Spelling?) and that they would always fight. And they were the rulers or founders of the Israeli and Palastinians (Spelling Again?) and they're still fighting today.

well, I'll hhave to answer how God was made with a quotation from sponge bob: "Look everybody, the sky had a baby!"

Actually, God created the sky and everything else.

Gideon Brown

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2005, 05:42:50 pm »
I see you just won't SEE what I'm trying to say. So I really don't feel the need to bother and educate you in religions. I spent four years getting good marks in that ::Dolphin Noise:: school, and I think I'd rather talk with people who TRY to understand.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2005, 12:08:37 am »
1. the only 'god' is the planet.
2. any other forms of religion cause greif.
3. the planet IS alive, volcanoes errupting, earthquakes and those tsunami's on TV show it's activity.
4. our religion is heavily backed up with scientific facts, your 'bible' contains no logical information.
5. the age of the planet IS 4.55 billion years, it's impossible to go against that.
6. you are not respecting me or CFA's beleifs.