Author Topic: Time Magazine Names George Bush Person Of The Year  (Read 19806 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Time Magazine Names George Bush Person Of The Year
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2004, 08:03:18 pm »
It is NOT her fault she has a disease. Do you know what it feels like to look in the mirror and think you're fat when you aren't? One of the many reasons a girl becomes anorexic is because other tell her she's fat and SHE BELIEVES THEM. My cousin was anorexic AND MARRIED. How is it her fault she 'got knocked up'?
[snapback]139884[/snapback]
How is it NOT her fault? She is the one who starves herself! So someone tells me I have a big nose does that mean I go and break my nose off? So someoen called her fat. Oh Waaaaah. Big deal. I have been caleld worse then that. That is their own fault for listening to the stupid morons who tell her she's fat. It's pathetic how anyone can starve themselves. It's just plain ignorant. Just because someone says soemthing DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE. Now I am very sorry your cousin died but she shouldn't have starved herself. There is no excuse for it.
[snapback]139887[/snapback]

><

Not everyone is the same. Sure, attacks don't hurt you, but a lot of people DO care what others think, and they'll go to drastic (even deadly) lengths to get people to like them.

Starr2k3

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2004, 08:04:11 pm »
Ty, you do not have this one won... Just because you don't care what other people think, some do.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2004, 11:23:35 am »
But back on topic. People don't die from giving birth anymore like they did back in the olden days. Well, it is pretty rare now anyways. Of course it could still happen. The possibilities are just very slim anymore. If the mother might not be able to give proper birth there are always c-sections. My cousin had to have one because she is diabetic. People just don't really die from giving birth anymore. So that really dismisses THAT excuse for having an abortion altogether.
[snapback]139843[/snapback]

Yes they do, don't treat it like it's such an easy way out. If you actaully knew what you were talking about, you would know that lots of mothers need abortions. And whoopee, it's banned in this country. Now if a mother needs an abortion, they go to some bad place to get an abortion.

How is it NOT her fault? She is the one who starves herself! So someone tells me I have a big nose does that mean I go and break my nose off? So someoen called her fat. Oh Waaaaah. Big deal. I have been caleld worse then that. That is their own fault for listening to the stupid morons who tell her she's fat. It's pathetic how anyone can starve themselves. It's just plain ignorant. Just because someone says soemthing DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE. Now I am very sorry your cousin died but she shouldn't have starved herself. There is no excuse for it.

There is an excuse. It's not in the person's control if they starve themselves or not. You just have no idea of how people think.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2004, 02:21:12 pm »
Well, perhaps I did overdo it just a bit. I am very sorry. But if a women suffers from Anorexia she shouldn't be out getting pregnant. This is what irks me. Ignorant women who go out and have sex without thinking of the conseqeunces. (SP?)

And I realize rape happens but I still don't believe that is a proper excuse for abortion.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2004, 03:47:55 pm »
Many people don't KNOW they are anorexic...basically that explains why so many people suffer from it. So if someone is married, why should they not be having sex?!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2004, 11:45:13 am »

This is hopeless. Bottom line. Abortion should be banned. End of story. It is not a women's choice to abort. If nature wants you to have an abortion you'll have a miscarriage... like my mother did.