Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 15078 times)

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2005, 07:29:32 pm »
I'm just saying:  What was the first Christian Church?  And when did Jesus say you can break away from my Church and start your own little religions?  I just don't see where that is in the bible. I'm confused.  And I'd lrather live in a 3rd world country than Hillary Amerika.

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2005, 08:00:12 am »
I'm just saying:  What was the first Christian Church?  And when did Jesus say you can break away from my Church and start your own little religions?  I just don't see where that is in the bible. I'm confused.  And I'd lrather live in a 3rd world country than Hillary Amerika.
[snapback]171255[/snapback]
You don't have to be Catholic, or even belong to a church, to be saved. Jesus and his disciples weren't members of a church. Perhaps we may say there are sects of Christianity, but all the sects are still Christians.

Further more, if my history is correct (hehe, bear with me), the first church was even before the Catholic church. The first church took place nearly directly after Christ's resurrection and they had to meet in the catacombs to avoid persecution from the Romans. I could be wrong though, so don't take this for an absolute fact.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 08:02:11 am by Elizabeth Rose »

Eva:Gina

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2005, 03:45:16 am »
Hillary is truly God's punishment to the world.
Wow. Thats like...a racist/sexist remark XD

Lemme fix it though...

MSP is truly God's punishment to the world.
FIXED :P

*runs*
[snapback]170406[/snapback]
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:    
aw man, i have hte coolest pics in my head