0 (0%)
Any Game Boy System
0 (0%)
Computer Games
0 (0%)
Other
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Which Gaming System Is Your Fav  (Read 18794 times)

Rabble

Which Gaming System Is Your Fav
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2005, 09:49:07 pm »

PS2- Wide varitiy of Games. Some suck, Most are good. It comes with A DVD player So no need to buy a DVD Player. You get to play on your Old Psone, Everyone loves the classics. The Controller Is Pretty Good and Easy To understand. Its Got Online

Xbox- I Pretty Much hate this without Halo. Get The smalls Controlers. Your hands have to be Freakin big to play on It hurts your hands. You can Do some Cool features With this Too. It HAS xbox Live Which I think Ps2 Online is Better.

Gamecube- Best Controller. its Plain easy to understand you gotta be stupid not to understand in the First Week. Not many Games Thats a down side but most Are good. No Online. Minus 10 points. But They Got Lan Which is Good for Well Lan Partys. You Can GO online With Warppipe But it only works For Like 20 Games.

Nintendo 64- This Changed the world Forever. Mario 64 And the Zelda Games Wiped the Floor with Everything. Super Smash Bros Was Good. Starfox Was Good arcade. And many Platformers Such as Banjo Kazzoie.  The Controller Is easy. A simpler Version Of Gamecubes.

Nintendo DS- What  can I say? Mario 64 with Yoshi Earns A 11/1. Metriod Prime With Multi Players. Dual Screens Is kinda A Stupid Idea But with touchscreen Brings it back.

Sega - This thing was Popular But it Died To nintendo. The controllers Were Okay. Very Complex When you first started But you can catch on easy.  It had Sonic A fast pased gmae which burns your eyes. I don't rember my Dreamcast So.

PC- So  Many Games. No controller. You got a Keyboard If you can use that you Good.  Best First person shooters. Halo Half-life 2 Quake Unreal tournment.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2005, 05:36:06 pm »
SNES and NES might've been good controllers, but we're mostly talking about this generation console controllers.

PS2- Wide varitiy of Games. Some suck, Most are good. It comes with A DVD player So no need to buy a DVD Player. You get to play on your Old Psone, Everyone loves the classics. The Controller Is Pretty Good and Easy To understand. Its Got Online

Xbox- I Pretty Much hate this without Halo. Get The smalls Controlers. Your hands have to be Freakin big to play on It hurts your hands. You can Do some Cool features With this Too. It HAS xbox Live Which I think Ps2 Online is Better.

Gamecube- Best Controller. its Plain easy to understand you gotta be stupid not to understand in the First Week. Not many Games Thats a down side but most Are good. No Online. Minus 10 points. But They Got Lan Which is Good for Well Lan Partys. You Can GO online With Warppipe But it only works For Like 20 Games.

Nintendo 64- This Changed the world Forever. Mario 64 And the Zelda Games Wiped the Floor with Everything. Super Smash Bros Was Good. Starfox Was Good arcade. And many Platformers Such as Banjo Kazzoie.  The Controller Is easy. A simpler Version Of Gamecubes.

Nintendo DS- What  can I say? Mario 64 with Yoshi Earns A 11/1. Metriod Prime With Multi Players. Dual Screens Is kinda A Stupid Idea But with touchscreen Brings it back.

Sega - This thing was Popular But it Died To nintendo. The controllers Were Okay. Very Complex When you first started But you can catch on easy.  It had Sonic A fast pased gmae which burns your eyes. I don't rember my Dreamcast So.

PC- So  Many Games. No controller. You got a Keyboard If you can use that you Good.  Best First person shooters. Halo Half-life 2 Quake Unreal tournment.
[snapback]149709[/snapback]

PS2 - I agree

Xbox - Xbox Live is WAY better than PS2 online. It just depends what games. And Xbox has the best graphics, so it would still be good without Halo.

GC - I agree

N64 - Definitely agree

DS - Yeah, the games are pretty good. But the d-pad, SNES controls, and touch stylus are hard to master. Consoles > handhelds

Sega - Yeah it was pretty good.

PC - I agree

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2005, 11:37:37 am »
Gamecube is good, but compared to the other' New Generation Consoles', it's not even in the race.

[snapback]146521[/snapback]

I know, it can't compete with XB's 2 decent games.
[snapback]146558[/snapback]

Halo, Halo 2, PGR, PGR 2, RalliSport Challenge, Rallisport Challenge 2, Counter-Strike, a few Xbox-exclusive Tom Clancy games, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 coming, half of the Dead Or Alive games, alot of games that aren't in my mind right now... Is that two? :blink:

SS4Gohan

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2005, 12:41:41 pm »
Also MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf. That's such an awesome game, better than Halo 1.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2005, 02:18:22 pm »
Gamecube is good, but compared to the other' New Generation Consoles', it's not even in the race.

Halo, Halo 2, PGR, PGR 2, RalliSport Challenge, Rallisport Challenge 2, Counter-Strike, a few Xbox-exclusive Tom Clancy games, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 coming, half of the Dead Or Alive games, alot of games that aren't in my mind right now... Is that two? :blink:
[snapback]150714[/snapback]

Halo: Also on PC
CS: Much better version on the PC
Half Life 2: Also on PC
Doom 3; PC also
DOA 2: Dreamcast and PS2.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2005, 02:41:12 pm »
But DOA 2 doesn't have as good graphics on Dreamcast or PS2. And don't forget MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2005, 02:54:47 pm »
I'm still in love with my SNES. I have all the essential games for it. I think I'll play some Earthbound.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2005, 03:14:20 pm »
But DOA 2 doesn't have as good graphics on Dreamcast or PS2. And don't forget MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
[snapback]150837[/snapback]

DOA 2 isn't even on XBOX.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2005, 05:21:17 pm »
Whatever I meant the other DOA games

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2005, 08:41:24 pm »

[snapback]150714[/snapback]

Halo: Also on PC
CS: Much better version on the PC
Half Life 2: Also on PC
Doom 3; PC also
DOA 2: Dreamcast and PS2.
[snapback]150831[/snapback]

Doesn't matter, it is still on Xbox. :gift:

SS4Gohan

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2005, 02:23:27 pm »
Fable's also one of the best games and MS made it.