Author Topic: I'm Hurt  (Read 20644 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

I'm Hurt
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2005, 12:23:18 pm »
Okay....... How's this:

Ask if he'll be your boyfriend again if you try not to be so clingy.

spongebuddie

I'm Hurt
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2005, 12:41:18 pm »
i no? i didn't anything well i don know last time i said sry if i made u mad right now i'm really confused :unsure:  :huh:  :closedeyes:

spongegirl999

I'm Hurt
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2005, 06:24:26 pm »
One thing of advice I am 10 and have never had a boy friend and I know you are moping around for nothing.  It's not like you were going to marry the guy.  So,  my point is LOSE THE TEEN DRAMA! okay?

Fifth Dynasty

I'm Hurt
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2005, 06:34:15 pm »
Ha, this happens everday. Spongebuddy, don't say you're depressed. That's more like an extremely long phase of sadness. You'll get over it. I've had the same problem. Yeah, I'm 13, and I could care less about having some girl in my life right now. I have to look into my education, not love. But before Alex (my old girlfriend) and I split, we fought nonstop, We we're a breakup waiting to happen. But at first, it seemed so right...but afterwords, it starting falling apart piece by piece. I think of relationships as Jigsaw Puzzles. You take your time to find out where all the pieces go, but then it always ends up falling apart, allowing you to redo the puzzle, kind of like a fresh start. Spongebuddy, don't fret. You'll be fine.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

I'm Hurt
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2005, 08:36:54 pm »
One thing of advice I am 10 and have never had a boy friend and I know you are moping around for nothing.  It's not like you were going to marry the guy.  So,  my point is LOSE THE TEEN DRAMA! okay?
[snapback]146538[/snapback]
You're only 10? Wow, im impressed. You're wise for your age  :happy:

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
I'm Hurt
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2005, 08:37:30 pm »
:tongue: I didn't associate with people in middle school because of the preteen angst thing

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

I'm Hurt
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005, 08:41:22 pm »
:tongue: I didn't associate with people in middle school because of the preteen angst thing
[snapback]146676[/snapback]
No, Kevin, you're getting it all wrong. The term you're looking for is "geek". XD

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
I'm Hurt
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005, 08:42:06 pm »
:sad: hey people josh never wants to go any where with me anymore that last movie date he noticed that i laid my head on his shoulder and used that against me he said he's bout to be goin out wit som1 real soon an he didn't want me tryin anything so ya he used that  :sad:  :sleep: then he was saying that he doesn't want to go to the movies anymore not tomorrow not next saterday  :sleep: i'll peolly never see him again never i don even have a pic of him and he has lik 3 of me hes prolly riped them by now he says he doesn't hate me but obviosly doesn't wanna b a friend now tell me friends don give each other hugs an lay on each others shoulder frinds do that  :sleep:  when i got off teh phone wit him i jus started cryin i don know wut to do i've been hurt 3 time i'm so tired of being single and i'm so afraid of bein hurt i'm not going to do any thing more to try to make my life better  :sad: people i don know if i'm depressed right now or wut but i know now i'm hurting like you wouldn't believe  :sad:
[snapback]146121[/snapback]

Wow... Josh is obviously immature. Just move on. You have a computer and internet connection, therefore all is well.

Elizabeth Rose

I'm Hurt
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2005, 08:44:05 pm »
One thing of advice I am 10 and have never had a boy friend and I know you are moping around for nothing.  It's not like you were going to marry the guy.  So,  my point is LOSE THE TEEN DRAMA! okay?
[snapback]146538[/snapback]

High five girl! You are wise for your age, don't let your peers change you. :cool:

spongebuddie

I'm Hurt
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2005, 09:29:08 am »
wow thanks alot :happy: in the begining i asked him out but i wasn't as clingy, crushy etc but he said no cuz he liked some1 else which was a lie in the first place but i think he was just bein shy :rolleyes: ya i know i'll eventually get over it but it still hurts while it lasts yes i have been hurt before and i told him a long time ago don worry bout hurting me i've been hurt alot before but only twice and it was because 1 my boyfriend dumped me for one of my friends and she went out wit him so that was the end of our friendship. and the 2nd heartbreak was because my man was cheating on me and i found out and he got mad at me because i found out and snaped but it was only minor so that wasn't very bad but i did get hit a couple times :dry: when i told josh the second story he said if he was there he would have beaten that guy to pieces even if we weren't going out he would have so that  made me feel a lil better but ya i'm not depressed thanks every1 ya'll have really helped me out  :happy:  :cool: i besides maybe i can find another guy but the question is how to ask him out i need advice on that 1 i mean i really don wanna be hurt again:biggrin:  :happy:  :excl:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 09:34:49 am by spongebuddie »

The Bydo

I'm Hurt
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2005, 01:00:45 pm »
What makes this thread amusing is Spongebuddie's substandard way of words, sentence structures and overuse of emoticons.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 01:03:17 pm by The Bydo »

spongebuddie

I'm Hurt
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2005, 04:38:55 pm »
wuts that supoosed to mean????? half of that i didn't really understand "substandered way of words"????? :huh: translation please

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

I'm Hurt
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2005, 04:41:51 pm »
wuts that supoosed to mean????? half of that i didn't really understand "substandered way of words"????? :huh: translation please
[snapback]147157[/snapback]
In other words, he doesnt like your posts because they're hard to read. The shortened words and strong use of " :dry: "'s make your text hard to read.

spongebuddie

I'm Hurt
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2005, 04:46:30 pm »
well thats how i write you all did tell me i could speak my mind so thats wut i'm doin  :happy:

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

I'm Hurt
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2005, 04:47:53 pm »
That's perfectly fine, just make sure it's readable. I wasnt trying to insult you or anything I was just translating