Author Topic: The New Person Above You Game  (Read 46853 times)

Starr2k3

The New Person Above You Game
« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2003, 05:22:33 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

Hey, guys i'm REALLY SORRY of brining back an onld topic again, I just want to come here for ol' times sake.
Getting your 1000th post doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules anymore. STOP BRINGING BACK OLD TOPICS!
Ok did u hear "Im sorry"! Jeez the person says im sorry for doing this then a person comes and says hey dont do that! That is completely stupid.
I don't care if he said sorry, he did it twice. Rules are not meant to be broken. If he wants us to know he has 1000 posts, he can make a topic in The Waste Land or we could just see him post and notice it.

P.S. Don't rip out computer chair arms. :biggrin:
Were did he say this is my 1000th post?

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2003, 05:26:23 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

Hey, guys i'm REALLY SORRY of brining back an onld topic again, I just want to come here for ol' times sake.
Getting your 1000th post doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules anymore. STOP BRINGING BACK OLD TOPICS!
Ok did u hear "Im sorry"! Jeez the person says im sorry for doing this then a person comes and says hey dont do that! That is completely stupid.
I don't care if he said sorry, he did it twice. Rules are not meant to be broken. If he wants us to know he has 1000 posts, he can make a topic in The Waste Land or we could just see him post and notice it.

He brought back another old topic to say it. *puts back chair arm*
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Starr2k3

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2003, 05:28:30 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

ok w/e but wow its 2. Thats almost nothing. Maybe he liked the game and he did not want it deleted, think of that???

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2003, 05:32:08 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

ok w/e but wow its 2. Thats almost nothing. Maybe he liked the game and he did not want it deleted, think of that???
Will the quotes ever end? Anyway, he could've started a new topic.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Starr2k3

« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2003, 05:33:06 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

I dont no but remember you are not aloud to re-post a thread if there is 1 already.Its in the rules.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2003, 05:37:36 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

I dont no but remember you are not aloud to re-post a thread if there is 1 already.Its in the rules.
I think you're aloud to do it if it's a few months old.

Starr2k3

« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2003, 05:38:34 pm »
^posted on Sept. 11^

I think you're aloud to do it if it's a few months old.
Yea maybe, ill ask a mod about that later. Well ok thats stop the quotes!

Patrick

« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2003, 05:42:07 pm »
Woah, this is old. ARGH! The person above you game... This reminds me of the.. whcich one game. Which people made too many "sequels" of! AHHHH! *faints*

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2003, 05:45:29 pm »
Woah, this is old. ARGH! The person above you game... This reminds me of the.. whcich one game. Which people made too many "sequels" of! AHHHH! *faints*
Yes, I remember the Which One Game...and the Would You...Game. That was a long, long time ago... Ok, it was only a few months ago, but it was bad.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2003, 07:43:21 pm »
SSS, I wish you wouldn't have brought this back. It was just a thread where people posted the same things over and over, just to get their post count up.

Megan

« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2003, 12:51:29 pm »
ex-acted-lee